ADVERTISEMENT

St. Louis Runs the State

KC Metro, 22 with the Kansas Side on active players.
person-where-you-from-me-kansas-p-youre-not-in-kansas-29465149.png

Marginally talented team as always. The Kid who when to K-State(barely can call that D1) is the only talented Webb player I seen in some years.

BP, watch a Raven's game.
I know the Ravens have Brandon Williams from St. Louis and Mo Southern in Joplin, and you're saying that they have a SWMO? Wow the Ravens may be the common ground we have come to a truce.

I count 3 of them this weekend for the Good Guys. All Private School Powerhouses led by multiple Division 1 Players.

Rings AND get to compete at Power 5’s on Saturdays. Something that kids from the other parts of the state Never get to experience.

Jameson Williams best player on Bama lost the State Title game to Trinity a few years Back. I’ll be sad to see Him go head to Head with Hassan Haskins at Michigan. Only one can win it for the city, a common dilemma in the Eastern part of the state.

Congrats to ALL the state champs this week, even if you only won because your opponents Starting QB was out (you barely won)
On a serious note: BP is right. St. Louis does run the state. Too bad no one gives state trophies for having the most homicides. That is a ring you can keep brotha. I’m out.

On a serious note: BP is right. St. Louis does run the state. Too bad no one gives state trophies for having the most homicides. That is a ring you can keep brotha. I’m out.
ATTENTION ALL: Please let the St. Louis Crime and Murder rate Convo die as well.

This whole State is full of Crime.

Most Dangerous Cities in the US 2021.

#2 St. Louis (East) #12 Springfield (SWMO) #17 Kansas City (West)

THE ONLY STATE with 3 cities in the top 20 yet we are in the middle in total population. Stay safe and out the way but please stop pretending STL is the only place with crime.

Reactions: Taco Tico
ATTENTION ALL: Please let the St. Louis Crime and Murder rate Convo die as well.

THE ONLY STATE with 3 cities in the top 20 yet we are in the middle in total population. Stay safe and out the way but please stop pretending STL is the only place with crime.
The host with the most is the point, glad to see a human popping out from the troll mask. This bothers you. I love it.

Y’all still state champs in Murder. Sorry Bruh.

Reactions: MIZZOU71 and HomeyR
You're a Black man (Allegedly) and living in some loser part of Missouri you have a lot to be worried about. Would probably be safer in one of the big cities for you. I know life is hard out there I'll pray for you 😢
Nah, you’re not racist. It’s not you suggesting any black man living in the state outside of metro dumps is living in KKK country. This isn’t trolling, nor funny, just racist and moronic. Are you banned from the STL post? Nobody cares for you here.

Nah, you’re not racist. It’s not you suggesting any black man living in the state outside of metro dumps is living in KKK country. This isn’t trolling, nor funny, just racist and moronic. Are you banned from the STL post? Nobody cares for you here.
I didnt suggest anything other than I feel for anyone especially Black that has to live there. I mean I couldnt think of a less desirable place to be.

If thats "racist" to you then its obvious you know nothing about that topic. 😂 drive through any part of that dump in SWMO, its trash. I dont care for you either just came to remind you who runs the State in HS Football

• Haha
Reactions: Taco Tico
I didnt suggest anything other than I feel for anyone especially Black that has to live there. I mean I couldnt think of a less desirable place to be.

If thats "racist" to you then its obvious you know nothing about that topic. 😂 drive through any part of that dump in SWMO, its trash. I dont care for you either just came to remind you who runs the State in HS Football
And I’m reminding you B who runs the state in Murders. The scoreboard doesn’t lie.

Reactions: MIZZOU71 and HomeyR
What kind of handle is "last black man in Missouri"? It's kind of stupid. We're discussing teenagers playing football. You should change your name!

That’s an absolute lie, they didn’t show up until game time but the entire upper area to the right of the stadium down around the sidewalks were full. Most of those were MICDS supporter because I talked to most of them. Smithville has half the bleachers and the area to the left, MICDS had the rest. Stop saying dumb sht
? Yes, sidewalks were full, people were standing all around the field...not enough seating. Lincoln could not host because there wasn't enough seating. You shouldn't have been allowed to either. Half of the bleachers were not enough.

? Yes, sidewalks were full, people were standing all around the field...not enough seating. Lincoln could not host because there wasn't enough seating. You shouldn't have been allowed to either. Half of the bleachers were not enough.
SITE/FIELD QUALIFICATIONS
1. The Board of Directors has taken the position on the locations for District and State Tournaments that competition sites for all district and state series events shall be conducted in Missouri unless a school owned facility, contiguous to the school campus is beyond the state border.
2. Site Criteria
a. The site facility(s) must be in compliance with the Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act as a place of public
accommodation
b. Secure location for contest officials to be sequestered from teams and spectators.
c. Ability to take admission for all contests.
d. Seating capacity shall be adequate to accommodate anticipated attendance.
e. Adequate off-street parking available for the seating capacity of the facility – required. f. Adequate concessions available for spectators – required.

Here are the rules. If you read them they you interpreted them then Webb and literally any school where people had to stand because there were more people than seats would be a problem and have to host somewhere else. Furthermore, most schools visitor seating is smaller than half the bleachers at MICDS. It’s like you want to bitch to hear your self bitch.

Interesting list of current and former Missouri high school players in the NFL: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/schools/high_schools.cgi?hs_state=MO

This thread could have been a great thread. I'm from SW Missouri and am proud of every NFL player on this list that comes from our state no matter where they played. I think it pretty cool. The bad part is that this thread just started a fight instead of celebrating amazing athletes. When you come to play in our town, you're welcomed as friends from another part of our state. Probably needs to be done here instead of throwing out information just to start a fight.

Reactions: revno and NOMOCA
We have heard this before. Passing on this year after BO lost their QB to injury against Mexico (good Mexico team BTW) Lutheran North twice thought o BO, some farm team out of JC, can't compete with our talent... denied. Cardinal Ritter denied.

Talent does not equal championships with-out good coaching and hard work. Coach Carl Reed at this point hates Blair Oaks more than any other team he has faced over the last few years. Not only did we deny him twice a trip to the championship but he also publicly gripped when Valle Catholic and Blair Oaks made a game agreement for covid replacement last year after just getting denied by VC a few days earlier.

Slow your role STL, you win some, you lose some, you remain humble, and you get back to work the next day.

I wonder if other states regionalize themselves like Missouri. The balance of power constantly shifts. KC are schools donated much of the 2000s. St Louis prior to that and have the last 10 years or so. Then you have had teams outside those areas like Webb, Jeff, BO, Lamar and Maryville that have had dominate runs. If state championships had started 20 years earlier Crystal City might had records that may never be broken.

So many lessons can be learned though football.

Reactions: BPcompete
We have heard this before. Passing on this year after BO lost their QB to injury against Mexico (good Mexico team BTW) Lutheran North twice thought o BO, some farm team out of JC, can't compete with our talent... denied. Cardinal Ritter denied.

Talent does not equal championships with-out good coaching and hard work. Coach Carl Reed at this point hates Blair Oaks more than any other team he has faced over the last few years. Not only did we deny him twice a trip to the championship but he also publicly gripped when Valle Catholic and Blair Oaks made a game agreement for covid replacement last year after just getting denied by VC a few days earlier.

Slow your role STL, you win some, you lose some, you remain humble, and you get back to work the next day.
Carl Reed is a horrendous game coach, fantastic recruiter.

This thread could have been a great thread. I'm from SW Missouri and am proud of every NFL player on this list that comes from our state no matter where they played. I think it pretty cool. The bad part is that this thread just started a fight instead of celebrating amazing athletes. When you come to play in our town, you're welcomed as friends from another part of our state. Probably needs to be done here instead of throwing out information just to start a fight.

Information is incapable of starting fights. People start fights. They should check their behavior.

Carl Reed is a horrendous game coach, fantastic recruiter.
Have been saying this for years now. Dude is a twitter warrior. Struggles to win games with 4 and 5 star athletes. But good on him for playing and winning the social media game. As much as it chaps my a$$, if he gets one of those kids a better offer than they would have gotten then he is doing what he wants. But I would wager a considerable amount of money that he won't get it done in Class 6

Reactions: Jomjam
Have been saying this for years now. Dude is a twitter warrior. Struggles to win games with 4 and 5 star athletes. But good on him for playing and winning the social media game. As much as it chaps my a$$, if he gets one of those kids a better offer than they would have gotten then he is doing what he wants. But I would wager a considerable amount of money that he won't get it done in Class 6
It is beyond me how the guy still has a coaching job after his hot mic episode last spring.

If any white coach in the state had been recorded saying that he would have been fired same day

It is beyond me how the guy still has a coaching job after his hot mic episode last spring.

If any white coach in the state had been recorded saying that he would have been fired same day
Not aware of this, what happened? I will say I agree his coaching is kind of from the past. But he works as hard as anybody to get his kids scholarships. I know for a fact he takes his players all over the country on weekends to get them noticed and not just the top ones. I would imagine he has more players than most schools playing for lower level colleges.

Not aware of this, what happened? I will say I agree his coaching is kind of from the past. But he works as hard as anybody to get his kids scholarships. I know for a fact he takes his players all over the country on weekends to get them noticed and not just the top ones. I would imagine he has more players than most schools playing for lower level colleges.
link

Reactions: Al SC
Will probably never get by CBC in Class 6. When I saw LN with 15 D1 guys and future NFL player losing to Blair Oaks and Lamar it lets you know thats all coaching.

Reactions: KevAn92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT