ADVERTISEMENT

St.Joe Central 43-44 Oak Park

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
I thought St.Joe Central's record was a mirage after Fort dismantled them 49-7. Now I have no idea what to think on Oak Park.
Is Fort now the favorite for the conference championship next week against Oak Park? I think Peppers has ran for 15 TDs the last three weeks and been on the bench in the last quarter each week.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I thought St.Joe Central's record was a mirage after Fort dismantled them 49-7. Now I have no idea what to think on Oak Park.
Is Fort now the favorite for the conference championship next week against Oak Park? I think Peppers has ran for 15 TDs the last three weeks and been on the bench in the last quarter each week.
Measure Fort vs. those first two opponents. Kearney and GV are both playing very high level FB now.

Reactions: quadzilla200
When did we start using soccer score reporting? I keep seeing it more and more.

That SJC/OP score was a shocker to me. Fort was the only real test SJC had faced and that hadn't ended well so I was expecting OP to put up 50+. I guess the real schocker is OP giving up 43 points. Was a key SJC player out due to injury against Fort?

That SJC/OP score was a shocker to me. Fort was the only real test SJC had faced and that hadn't ended well so I was expecting OP to put up 50+. I guess the real schocker is OP giving up 43 points. Was a key SJC player out due to injury against Fort?
I don't think so. Fort is catching fire is my viewpoint. This season so many top teams' schedules were front loaded.

You ever wonder if Fort would've won state two years ago had they played Thompson at all or used Peppers meaningfully? I don't know what their aversion is to playing freshmen if they've proven at the other levels they can dominate and they definitely did that. Shaking my head when you see Thompson get 1st team All State and EJC Defensive Player of the Year the very next year. Maybe they thought Jacquez and Thompson were going to run into each other since they both find the ball so well. LOL.
Francis Howell was on another level last year, but the year before they were just so close to beating Holt and that wasn't a traditional Webb powerhouse. Just makes me wonder What If?

no doubt
sal can go and that team is well coached
Overall area C5 read is I think we all know the top 3 will duke it out: Platte County is likely one year away (look out the next 2 actually). Fort has the top RB and has been to the semi and final the past two years so not fazed by anyone and Grain is loaded for bear and the favorite.

Can Allie break through the quarterfinal ceiling but first can he beat Bult and Fort? Fun times await I am, as of now, absolutely booking that district semi either at Platte City or Fort O, both outstanding venues (not FB but was chatting with my old KTown classmate buddy at GView about the Platte County band my favorite in the whole metro)!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT