ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Missouri teams to watch for this season

Kickapoo will be a handful with size and talent. It could be their year for both boys and girls.

Kickapoo will be a handful with size and talent. It could be their year for both boys and girls.

Yes, and they have a move in from North Carolina on the girls side, a junior guard. I've seen her play, she's very good and is just what Poo needed. They just have a ton of size, talent and depth and if they can stay healthy they can go far. It'll also depend on how the coach rotates the players though. If they do the subbing in and out all the time then they may not reach their potential.

Yes, and they have a move in from North Carolina on the girls side, a junior guard. I've seen her play, she's very good and is just what Poo needed. They just have a ton of size, talent and depth and if they can stay healthy they can go far. It'll also depend on how the coach rotates the players though. If they do the subbing in and out all the time then they may not reach their potential.
So how does the transfer compare to the Jr guard they lost from last years squad? Wondering if she betters them or they break even? I have no doubts they will be good, just wondering how much they gained or if it just offsets what they lost to Nixa.

So how does the transfer compare to the Jr guard they lost from last years squad? Wondering if she betters them or they break even? I have no doubts they will be good, just wondering how much they gained or if it just offsets what they lost to Nixa.

It's at least a break even tradeoff. The new girl might be a better facilitator/playmaker than the one she's replacing and may be quicker and faster as well. That's quibbling though. No matter which one was at Poo, they are a contender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT