ADVERTISEMENT

So NY Judge Started the day with 7 jurors and he is down to 5

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
One lady came in and said she decided overnight she couldn't be an impartial juror.

The prosecutor told the judge they had found evidence a man who was seated had lied and had been arrested previously for tearing down republican campaign materials and the judge removed him from the panel

How are they ever going to find 18 people who don't have a strong feeling one way or another about Donald Trump??

Reactions: Arcola
Nice spin.

Leo Inception GIF

One lady came in and said she decided overnight she couldn't be an impartial juror.

The prosecutor told the judge they had found evidence a man who was seated had lied and had been arrested previously for tearing down republican campaign materials and the judge removed him from the panel

How are they ever going to find 18 people who don't have a strong feeling one way or another about Donald Trump??
Your takes are bad.

Like 'i trust mexican water' bad.

Just get another username and start over again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win
Your takes are bad.

Like 'i trust mexican water' bad.

Just get another username and start over again.
Splain that to me Pancho

They have went through over 100 potential jurors and came up with 5 and all of them are lying if they say they dont already have an opinion one way or another.

At the defense was bringing up "Anti-Trump" social media posts that potential jurors had made the judge said "we cant go down this road to disqualify every potential juror!!!

Basically what he said is he is going to have to let Anti-Trump people on the jury as long as they are willing to lie and say they can be impartial.

They need to move this trial into a county in New York State that voted as close to 50-50 Biden / Trump as possible and pull a jury pool out of that.

If Trump gets convicted and put in jail in New York before the election , January 6th will look like a Sunday School picknick

Splain that to me Pancho

They have went through over 100 potential jurors and came up with 5 and all of them are lying if they say they dont already have an opinion one way or another.

At the defense was bringing up "Anti-Trump" social media posts that potential jurors had made the judge said "we cant go down this road to disqualify every potential juror!!!

Basically what he said is he is going to have to let Anti-Trump people on the jury as long as they are willing to lie and say they can be impartial.

They need to move this trial into a county in New York State that voted as close to 50-50 Biden / Trump as possible and pull a jury pool out of that.

If Trump gets convicted and put in jail in New York before the election , January 6th will look like a Sunday School picknick
you're already making excuses for your felon. Why do trumpers hate law and order?

Splain that to me Pancho

Picknick? What in the world is that?
So are you suggesting a threat if Trump is convicted? Nope, definitely not a cult.

Picknick? What in the world is that?
So are you suggesting a threat if Trump is convicted? Nope, definitely not a cult.
you damn right there is a threat of major violence if Trump is charged by a prosecutor who literally ran on a "I will get Trump campaign" ... and is put to trial in a city that votes 87% democrat, and is convicted and jailed in New York CIty.

What I wonder is what will the Secret Service do if a judge sentences him to jail time and tells a bailiff to take him into custody and put him in a jail cell

Splain that to me Pancho

Bring it

you damn right there is a threat of major violence if Trump is charged by a prosecutor who literally ran on a "I will get Trump campaign" ... and is put to trial in a city that votes 87% democrat, and is convicted and jailed in New York CIty.

What I wonder is what will the Secret Service do if a judge sentences him to jail time and tells a bailiff to take him into custody and put him in a jail cell
Hopefully straight to Rykers..!

They have 12 jurors. 6 alternates to go. One of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life was that Trump had to sit there ALL DAY and listen to person after person say what a POS he is and why they hate his guts.

Bahahahahaha

lol most of the magas i know are good at runnin their yaps and that's about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT