ADVERTISEMENT

Smithville 34 at Raytown 0 - Final

Going into this one was wondering about Raytown's speed vs. Smithville D. So far NO CONTEST. Warriors, without star WR Foster, all over this one so far.

Going into this one was wondering about Raytown's speed vs. Smithville D. So far NO CONTEST. Warriors, without star WR Foster, all over this one so far.
Smithville’s front seven has had their way with Raytown’s offensive line so far. Blue Jays not able to generate much because of it.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Smithville’s front seven has had their way with Raytown’s offensive line so far. Blue Jays not able to generate much because of it.
That is a kind assessment. It looks a bit like Raytown didn't nearly expect what has hit them. One thing for sure barring something way out of whack this second half these Warriors, offensive stars galore as they have, will ride this SHUTDOWN D in November and probably early December.

Reactions: NoahJB
They play again...i would pick K over PC 7 out of 10 times. More yards...more first downs. 4 turnovers... 2 pick 6s and a miracle 99 TD.
Platte County could very well be back in the C5 title game, too. I was wrong earlier they would get the D3-4 winner in the semis. Carthage-Jackson would likely, as of tonight, match up in the other.

I thought Smithville played pretty vanilla in that one. What happens when you win 6 in a row over a "rival" regardless of circumstances.

I thought Smithville played pretty vanilla in that one. What happens when you win 6 in a row over a "rival" regardless of circumstances.
K still has not beaten anyone. Desoto would be a good win. K will have to pray for high winds,cold, rain...to slow down SV passing...SV running game by no means dominant vs. k.

K still has not beaten anyone. Desoto would be a good win. K will have to pray for high winds,cold, rain...to slow down SV passing...SV running game by no means dominant vs. k.
DeSoto is down this year especially defensively. K should win that one now. Having seen at least some glimpses of the others in their district would now also be a shock if they don't go back to Smithville as stated earlier.

DeSoto is down this year especially defensively. K should win that one now. Having seen at least some glimpses of the others in their district would now also be a shock if they don't go back to Smithville as stated earlier.

K holding back on some weapons. TE averaging 20 yards a touch. But limited touches. He torched Smithville on the 2 receptions.

QB play greatly improved with Soph that took over. 7 of 8 tonight.

Reactions: thetophat2021
QB play greatly improved with Soph that took over. 7 of 8 tonight.
That was a KEY move agree. Would love to think they could at least make Smithville take them seriously. Scoring against that D early is key as it would be uncharted waters for the Warriors to ever trail. All that being said I just flat stick to believing Smithville is destiny in the Stars this year.

What a HS football genius!!!!! Guys we should listen to Joey more......
Hey...when YOU pick 35-0 Smithville over RATTOWN..and then it happens...we call you a genius too...until then...you are just my BEEATCH...LOL
THANKS FOR THE INPUT..NEWBIE.

• Haha
Reactions: KevAn92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT