ADVERTISEMENT

Seven Mountain mandate

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Christian Nationalism

We going to be hearing more and more about this s&!+.

Seven Mountains Mandate (7M) is a movement that promotes the idea that Christians have a divine duty or mandate to exert their influence and control, over 7 sectors of society: family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.

The goal of 7M is to transform society according to a specific interpretation of Christian values with the hope of ushering in the return of Christ.

The application of the 7M focuses on infiltrating and influencing positions of power within society. Its leaders and supporters are encouraged to become leaders in education, media, business, and politics to shape societal norms and laws. This strategy is aimed to shift mainstream culture away from secular or pluralistic views and towards a system grounded in a conservative Christian worldview.

Seven Mountains Mandate (7M) is a movement that promotes the idea that Christians have a divine duty or mandate to exert their influence and control, over 7 sectors of society: family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.

The goal of 7M is to transform society according to a specific interpretation of Christian values with the hope of ushering in the return of Christ.

The application of the 7M focuses on infiltrating and influencing positions of power within society. Its leaders and supporters are encouraged to become leaders in education, media, business, and politics to shape societal norms and laws. This strategy is aimed to shift mainstream culture away from secular or pluralistic views and towards a system grounded in a conservative Christian worldview.
Sounds equivalent to the forced woke agenda. Why is one person forcing an agenda ok but other isn’t?

Show me the organized, united liberal organization trying infiltrate and take control of school boards, religious organizations, etc. The cliche “both sides” reference once again.

NOT EVEN CLOSE. You are just wrong.

Show me the organized, united liberal organization trying infiltrate and take control of school boards, religious organizations, etc. The cliche “both sides” reference once again.

And to say the both sides argument doesn’t work then why is Trump brought up every time someone calls out Biden or the left for something? Seems to be you and veers go to in any debate.

And to say the both sides argument doesn’t work then why is Trump brought up every time someone calls out Biden or the left for something? Seems to be you and veers go to in any debate.
just for the record, i appreciate your begging me for attention but I'm a happily married straight man.

Best of luck

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
We would all love to talk about Biden/Haley but you all made Trump the leader of the rino party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT