ADVERTISEMENT

Rolla Schedule

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
I was looking at District standings and decided to take a look at Rolla's schedule. That has to be one of the weakest Class 5 schedules I've seen in a long time. No way they will be ready to compete with the other teams in their district...

I was looking at District standings and decided to take a look at Rolla's schedule. That has to be one of the weakest Class 5 schedules I've seen in a long time. No way they will be ready to compete with the other teams in their district...
Overall probably but they are at a very good Mountain Home AR next week and host St. Dominic in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Overall probably but they are at a very good Mountain Home AR this week and host St. Dominic in a few weeks.
Oh, definitely a couple of decent teams on there, but playing all those small schools just seems like it wont help them much at all. Unless they are just really bad and the Class 2-3 teams can compete with them.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Oh, definitely a couple of decent teams on there, but playing all those small schools just seems like it wont help them much at all. Unless they are just really bad and the Class 2-3 teams can compete with them.
The other night @ Hillcrest, the hornets had I believe 5 turnovers, plus at least 2 turnover on downs for a grand total of 7 TOs and Rolla only won by 10 and game wasn’t decided until the 4th quarter.
Rolla was lucky to walk away from that game with a win. And I don’t think they’ll fair any better against the rest of their schedule. Their ball control/clock running will definitely not help them much against Mtn Home this week.

they play Kelly this week and then Mtn Home next week right? Otherwise I need to be changing my survivor pick

“Playing all those small schools”??? I hate to fact check you but…
2024 schedule
C6-1
C5-5 (mountain home included)
C4-2
C2-1

2023 schedule
C6-2
C5-4
C4-3

I’m curious what you mean by them playing all those small schools. I can’t speak on the quality of teams on their schedule, but the size of the schools they play seem to be about the same.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
It didn’t take me long to find a weaker “C5 schedule” , Springfield Central. Not sure if that schedule is gonna get them boys ready for district play. Lol

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
“Playing all those small schools”??? I hate to fact check you but…
2024 schedule
C6-1
C5-5 (mountain home included)
C4-2
C2-1

2023 schedule
C6-2
C5-4
C4-3

I’m curious what you mean by them playing all those small schools. I can’t speak on the quality of teams on their schedule, but the size of the schools they play seem to be about the same.
Youre right! I guess I was thinking some of those schools were smaller than they are. Scheduling Kelly is interesting though

I believe it was more about just finding games in general. When you have no conference there are not very many options. Most teams play conference in football so they have no openings. If they do have an opening it is usually not many and they are already filled. I do not believe anything was done to up or lower competition I think it was just a struggle to get games.. This is what I have been told as a Rolla resident at least.

Reactions: AC100
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT