ADVERTISEMENT

Rockhurst Recruits

a205ecc2-97ce-4786-b27f-e329ae929c92_text.gif

I really don't know what this is about but older Webb teams could bear Rockhurst obviously but probably not right now.

I really don't know what this is about but older Webb teams could bear Rockhurst obviously but probably not right now.
I only remember them playing once and Webb City won. Might have been a home/home series but the only one I saw was in Webb City and the reason I remember that game is because I was standing next to a couple Rock students walking and one said "whoa dude this stadium is f*****g huge". I agree I don't think WC would win if they played today. There was a run of teams back then in WC that were just off the charts good.

I only remember them playing once and Webb City won. Might have been a home/home series but the only one I saw was in Webb City and the reason I remember that game is because I was standing next to a couple Rock students walking and one said "whoa dude this stadium is f*****g huge". I agree I don't think WC would win if they played today. There was a run of teams back then in WC that were just off the charts good.
They played twice . Webb fell behind 14-0 at rockhurst the first game .....then there was like a 2-3 hour weather delay and Webb rolled off 42 straight points after that and the game ended at like midnight . The next year they played at Webb and got thumped again . One of those years rockhurst was class 6 runner up , I don't remember which year it was tho

Reactions: Arcola
They played twice . Webb fell behind 14-0 at rockhurst the first game .....then there was like a 2-3 hour weather delay and Webb rolled off 42 straight points after that and the game ended at like midnight . The next year they played at Webb and got thumped again . One of those years rockhurst was class 6 runner up , I don't remember which year it was tho
Those were the teams that had people saying bring on Pitt State. Which it's fun to mock those comments but the reality is they were owning one of the power teams of MO at that time so the question was... who CAN beat these guys??? It didn't' seem like anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT