ADVERTISEMENT

Right wing extremism

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
On PBS Frontline last night, a 90 min report on the right wing extremists groups and events leading up to Jan 6. These people are scary. A great report that will hold your interest.

On PBS Frontline last night, a 90 min report on the right wing extremists groups and events leading up to Jan 6. These people are scary. A great report that will hold your interest.

I wouldnt watch anything on PBS and take it as fact

No left wing groups tried to stop an election from being certified, nor tried to kidnap a governor nor hang a VP, but continue on with your both sides BS. That’s your fabulous go to for justifying everything.

Exactly!! But the right doesn't want to hear about the growing threat of right wing extremists
Be interesting to see if PBS/Berkeley Journalism ever has done a Documentary Series on the Radical Left wing....Antifa, Hundreds of BLM riots, the siege of Portland and a Federal building 47 days worth. Hundreds of Cities embattled and threatened....

Clearly the Narrative is slanted toward one side. Weird when American Cities where embattled and average citizens where in danger you heard no out cry about the Democracy being threatened by the Left Wing Radicals supported by the Democratic Party.

A few Hundred Idiots storm the Capital and are repelled in Hours and the Nation was on the verge of Collapse to Rightwing extremist.

Even the Opening Monologue is straight out of a Propaganda play book....Dramatic music, Soft spoken Narration, lies about Knifes and Guns which clearly where not seen or used. Jeez the Proud Boys leader isn't even white!!! Then they go straight into a personal tragedy story to Gin up emotion. This is Manipulation 101 from the Press.
No left wing groups tried to stop an election from being certified, nor tried to kidnap a governor nor hang a VP, but continue on with your both sides BS. That’s your fabulous go to for justifying everything.
No Justification for Jan. 6th......but the Press/Dems literally lied about the destruction and deaths and justified the BLM riots for months. Do that and you will bring out the Crazies from the other side. Again you reap what you sow.

Trying to stop a election from being certified is small compared to the Number of injuries, property damage and deaths that happened before.

And you might want to do some research on the group that tried to Kidnap the Mich. Gov.....they where part of the Boogaloo movement. Anti-Police/Govt and pro-civil war. Somehow they are labeled right-wing cause you know most Right wing people are anti-Police and Anti-Govt.....LOL.

Trying to stop a election from being certified is small compared to the Number of injuries, property damage and deaths that happened before.
Stopping the certification of a duly elected president in order to install the loser in a coup is a "small" event?? Geez you are so delusional!!

Reactions: Vallegrad2
Al Gore went to the Supreme Court to try to stop the certified count from the Florida Sec of State from being counted if I remember right. Democratic National Party is about as left wing as they come. Why didnt he just accept the outcome from the state of Florida

Reactions: tgrwds34
Al Gore went to the Supreme Court to try to stop the certified count from the Florida Sec of State from being counted if I remember right. Democratic National Party is about as left wing as they come. Why didnt he just accept the outcome from the state of Florida
Gore peacefully went thru the courts and eventually conceded to allow the peaceful transfer of power. Do you see the difference?????????????

• Haha
According to a massive months-long studycommissioned by eight news organizations in 2001, George W. Bush probably still would have won even if the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed a limited statewide recount to go forward as ordered by Florida’s highest court.

Bush also probably would have won had the state conducted the limited recount of only four heavily Democratic counties that Al Gore asked for, the study found.

On the other hand, the study also found that Gore probably would have won, by a range of 42 to 171 votes out of 6 million cast, had there been a broad recount of all disputed ballots statewide. However, Gore never asked for such a recount. The Florida Supreme Court ordered only a recount of so-called "undervotes," about 62,000 ballots where voting machines didn’t detect any vote for a presidential candidate.

Gore peacefully went thru the courts and eventually conceded to allow the peaceful transfer of power. Do you see the difference?????????????
Trump peacefully went thru the courts. He asked the people at his Jan 6th rally to go to the Capital building and peacefully protest. ( I heard him say it) When has Trump EVER promoted violence ??

Trump peacefully went thru the courts. He asked the people at his Jan 6th rally to go to the Capital building and peacefully protest. ( I heard him say it) When has Trump EVER promoted violence ??
He didn’t say FIGHT LIKE HELL?

He didn’t watch on TV and gloat that they were fighting for him for three freakin hours before he finally said something? Grow up, infant.

Reactions: kaskaskiakid
He didn’t say FIGHT LIKE HELL?

He didn’t watch on TV and gloat that they were fighting for him for three freakin hours before he finally said something? Grow up, infant.
The indoctrinated cult only hear what they want to hear. There are numerous examples of Tough Guy Orange Man promoting violence against protesters on his campaign trail, and even offering to pay for legal expenses for his followers to "rough up" protesters - he said it on camera.

That's just incredibly stupid. The irony for Trump is that if he had not encouraged 1/6, a group of Republican congressmen and senators (Cruz, Gosar, etc.) might have been able to challenge Biden's election certification from the inside. Fat Donnie is his own worst enemy !

Stopping the certification of a duly elected president in order to install the loser in a coup is a "small" event?? Geez you are so delusional!!
They had Zero chance of Stopping his certification and if you truly believe that was what they was doing then you are delusional. Because as I've stated with the pizz poor security and reaction of the Capital Police any organized plan would of looked better than the chaos and ignorance that took place. Selfie's, setting in offices with feet propped up on Desks....trying to steal Objects......that is a ordered plan to stop a Certification? NO it was a Riot and Protest that got out of hand.

Heck that picture proves my point with that amount of Man power ......if armed and with a true plan they could of easily taken the Capital. Instead that is a freaking shart show of unorganized chaos.

But even if they had taken the capital it would of just delayed Biden's certification. After the National Guard had laid waste to the idiots.

That's just incredibly stupid. The irony for Trump is that if he had not encouraged 1/6, a group of Republican congressmen and senators (Cruz, Gosar, etc.) might have been able to challenge Biden's election certification from the inside. Fat Donnie is his own worst enemy !
I agree Trump is a idiot who hurts himself as much as he helps.

They had Zero chance of Stopping his certification and if you truly believe that was what they was doing then you are delusional. Because as I've stated with the pizz poor security and reaction of the Capital Police any organized plan would of looked better than the chaos and ignorance that took place. Selfie's, setting in offices with feet propped up on Desks....trying to steal Objects......that is a ordered plan to stop a Certification? NO it was a Riot and Protest that got out of hand.
You are blind if you can't see the purpose of the insurrection. The timing of the entire day's events were planned so that the storming of the Capitol would occur right before the certification vote. Get a clue!!!!!!!!

Reactions: HomeyR
All rioting is terrible, but a riot to overturn a presidential election is beyond anything BLM did!!
Really. Add up the dollar value and let’s see. I bet the small business owners burned out or looted dry would disagree with you.
BLM riots took police racism and violence to fuel the worst rioting across the country in the US history.

The indoctrinated cult only hear what they want to hear. There are numerous examples of Tough Guy Orange Man promoting violence against protesters on his campaign trail, and even offering to pay for legal expenses for his followers to "rough up" protesters - he said it on camera.
I could swear Iheard Biden say he would ,,,"Beat the hell out of Trump",,,,Trump never said anything worse than Old Joe

Really. Add up the dollar value and let’s see. I bet the small business owners burned out or looted dry would disagree with you.
BLM riots took police racism and violence to fuel the worst rioting across the country in the US history.
30 million at the capital. 1-2 billion depending on who you talk to for the George Floyd riots.

What price do you place on trying to undermine democracy by overturning a presidential election?

What price do you place on trying to undermine democracy by overturning a presidential election?
Do you really think they could have done it? I don’t. Even if they would have made it into the chamber they wouldn’t have known what to do next. You are giving them way to much credit and the media blew it out of proportion.

Do you really think they could have done it? I don’t. Even if they would have made it into the chamber they wouldn’t have known what to do next. You are giving them way to much credit and the media blew it out of proportion.
Well it wouldn't have happened if they had got to Mike Pence and hung him like they wanted to do. You should probably talk to those inside the chamber in hiding with their gas masks on and hoping somebody could stop those that broke in before it got a LOT worse than just being scared.

Your extreme denial is beyond me... "Giving them too much credit..." That's absurd !

Don't forget the loss of lives from BLM....only 1 person died on Jan.6th and it was a protestor....I mean I can almost guarantee that 90% of those protestor have Firearm's if their intent was a organized effort to stop a certification then I'd think that some actually lethal force would of been used as opposed to BS activities.

Well it wouldn't have happened if they had got to Mike Pence and hung him like they wanted to do. You should probably talk to those inside the chamber in hiding with their gas masks on and hoping somebody could stop those that broke in before it got a LOT worse than just being scared.
Even if they hung poor ole Pence......Biden still would of been certified. There is a process in case of such things that is Why a Republic with it's Checks and Balances works so well.

Your extreme denial is beyond me... "Giving them too much credit..." That's absurd !
How much credit do you want to give a bunch of idiots who took selfie's, stole some art, broke some widows and Killed no one and didn't burn anything? And where expelled in less than a day. If they had laid siege to the Federal building for weeks on end and attacked it on a continued bases and actually held some members of the certification process hostage then you might of give them some credit. Heck they didn't even fire a shot or even Knife anyone.

No one is denying it was a stupid, ignorant, embarrassing and punishable situation. Their activity was criminal and it should be punished. But to claim Jan. 6th put the Republic at risk, and that it rivaled the Civil War, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 is a blatant and outright lie.

Reactions: MIZZOU71
Even if they hung poor ole Pence......Biden still would of been certified. There is a process in case of such things that is Why a Republic with it's Checks and Balances works so well.
I doubt it would have happened that night since we would have had no VP plus the capitol and the whole dang city would have been on lock down.

I doubt it would have happened that night since we would have had no VP plus the capitol and the whole dang city would have been on lock down.
Maybe not that night but it would of happened none the less. Biden was going to become president so let's not act like this was a Democracy ending event.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT