ADVERTISEMENT

Republic 59. Nixa 58

AC100

Jun 14, 2010
Nixa led most of the game but Republic came back in the 4th. Republic's winning point came from a foul called on a free throw rebound 85 feet from their basket with 2 seconds left. I guess if Nixa would have made their free throws it wouldn't have happened.

Watched the game. I think Republic won because Nixa could not handle Republic’s half court trap. You would have thought with Nixa having 2 senior guards going on to D2 schools they could have handled it better

Watched the game. I think Republic won because Nixa could not handle Republic’s half court trap. You would have thought with Nixa having 2 senior guards dddcodigo going on to D2 schools they could have handled it better
In a tightly contested match, Republic emerged victorious over Nixa with a narrow one-point lead, securing a 59-58 win. The game was characterized by intense competition and strategic plays from both teams, keeping fans on the edge of their seats until the final buzzer. Republic's resilience and determination were evident as they managed to maintain their composure in the face of Nixa's relentless pressure. With this hard-fought victory, Republic showcased their strength and teamwork, while Nixa demonstrated their tenacity and skill, making for an exhilarating matchup that will be remembered by basketball enthusiasts for its thrilling twists and turns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT