ADVERTISEMENT

REPMO 15,,,,,,WC. 13

Repub eatin Webb up on the ground but the D stepping up when they have too. O can't do anything, they seem completely confused a few times

I'm guessing Webb has been out gained like 200 plus to about 30. Webb o line isn't good enough but the timing of everything they have ran tonight looks off . Bad mesh points , wrong pull decisions , just about every pass the wr either runs the wrong route or the QB is wrong bc it's nowhere near a wr . Offense is just lost but it's a one score game so hopefully they get it together

I'm guessing Webb has been out gained like 200 plus to about 30. Webb o line isn't good enough but the timing of everything they have ran tonight looks off . Bad mesh points , wrong pull decisions , just about every pass the wr either runs the wrong route or the QB is wrong bc it's nowhere near a wr . Offense is just lost but it's a one score game so hopefully they get it together
Offense may not be producing but seems like holding republic to just 6 in the half is a very solid accomplishment.

All of that is a coaching issue

Jesus . 4th and 3 from the 8 down 2 with a timeout in your pocket and 30 sec left and you rush to the line and get stuffed ???? Run the clock down ....call a timeout and kick a fg . Webbs kicker doesn't have a big leg but hes missed one exp all year . Unacceptable
Bad coaching

Reactions: IdeaGuy
This reminds me of a kid who inherited a thriving, established, well-respected company but destroys it because he wants to play Dungeons and Dragons and eat glue.
I never got why he was so highly thought of. He didn't do much at his other stops, when he was the play caller he was trying to be all fancy, stick to the game plan.

I never got why he was so highly thought of. He didn't do much at his other stops, when he was the play caller he was trying to be all fancy, stick to the game plan.
We'll probably find out the letters of recommendation came from the other COC schools because they wanted to play against him.

Listening to 96.9 and they are talking about Webb having the ball inside the 10 yard line and going for it on 4th. A field goal wins it. A very interesting call to go for fourth down.

Interesting indeed!

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT