ADVERTISEMENT

Question about iOS 18 Supported Devices

piropa

Oct 19, 2023
Hey everyone,

I've been eagerly awaiting the release of iOS 18, but I've been hearing conflicting information about which devices it will support. I currently have an iPhone 11,

I'm wondering if it'll be compatible with the new update. Does anyone have any concrete information on this?

I've checked Apple's website, but couldn't find a clear answer. It'd be great to know if I should start preparing for the update or if I need to start thinking about upgrading my device.

Any insights or reliable sources on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone,

I've been eagerly awaiting the release of iOS 18, but I've been hearing conflicting information about which devices it will support. I currently have an iPhone 11,

I'm wondering if it'll be compatible with the new update. Does anyone have any concrete information on this?

I've checked Apple's website, but couldn't find a clear answer. It'd be great to know if I should start preparing for the update Merohard or if I need to start thinking about upgrading my device.

Any insights or reliable sources on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
As of iOS 18, Apple continues to uphold its reputation for providing extended software support to a broad range of devices. The list of supported devices includes models from the iPhone 12 series onward, ensuring users with slightly older models can still benefit from the latest features and security updates. This support extends across various device classes, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, reflecting Apple's commitment to enhancing user experience across its ecosystem. New features in iOS 18 leverage advanced hardware capabilities, bringing improvements in performance, user interface, and functionality, while maintaining compatibility with older hardware. This approach allows Apple to provide a cohesive and up-to-date user experience without forcing users to upgrade their devices prematurely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT