ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark at Webb

If Webb doesn't have anyone who can't kick past the 30 ....why not just kick It out of bounds Everytime or just onside it ? They always start at the 40-50 anyways

The opening kick was bad coverage, as in, Webb decided not to cover the return. This Coaching staff is the definition of trash. So is Scott on play by play

So is ozark leading 7-0?
Yes. And Webb just fumbled in the redzone. If Ozark takes this thing 90 yds they might make a coaching change at half. I’m not sure anyone, other than the Webbies that have a clue, realize how bad they are. Not even joking. Woof!

Yes. And Webb just fumbled in the redzone. If Ozark takes this thing 90 yds they might make a coaching change at half. I’m not sure anyone, other than the Webbies that have a clue, realize how bad they are. Not even joking. Woof!
Like I said before the season “Hurtin for Certain”

Reactions: Arcola
7-7 at half. Boys, Webb could win by 3 TDs (I don’t think they will) and I’d still come away talking about how bad they are.

Cordell just found out why you have to be about 14 pts better than Webb to win by 3 IN Webb. Ozark QB scramble and gets a first down at Webbs 2 yd line. Clock never stops. Half. Officials do nothing about it. It’s kinda funny Webb needs that kind of help to beat a team like THIS. Woof!

Reactions: shoot90draw
Webb stopped Ozark on the 1 last play of the half . 7-7 Webb is trying out a starting lb and starting corner at RB because they are so banged up . They got 3-4 guys playing both ways at times ....haven't seen that in like 20 plus years .

Reactions: Arcola
I get Webb is injured but this kind of play calling has been completely bad since Coach Mac joined the staff a few years ago. No idea why the Districy thought they’d replaced a legendary great Coach with a guy who has done nothing. Let it be awful I say.

I get Webb is injured but this kind of play calling has been completely bad since Coach Mac joined the staff a few years ago. No idea why the Districy thought they’d replaced a legendary great Coach with a guy who has done nothing. Let it be awful I say.
They just don't have the horses up front this year . They are really banged up with the skill guys but they have enough to make it work with their normal offensive and defensive front . They just don't have the guys this year . 4 soph on the offensive line at times and they don't get much movement . They will be real good next year with a healthy gabe .

They just don't have the horses up front this year . They are really banged up with the skill guys but they have enough to make it work with their normal offensive and defensive front . They just don't have the guys this year . 4 soph on the offensive line at times and they don't get much movement . They will be real good next year with a healthy gabe .
The coach will be judged on next year. He will be on the hot seat.

The coach will be judged on next year. He will be on the hot seat.
Maybe . I doubt it . I personally don't think the coaching staff is the issue . You either have the guys or you don't . The past 3 years Webb has been brutalized by injuries . Especially at RB . 3 years in a row both starting rb were out by week 3 . Bad luck ? Don't good enough flexibility training ? Idk . Past years their o line was deep enough to where it didn't matter ( well it did but it wasn't a back breaker ) . That's not the case this year . They need studs to create holes and outrun people and those guys are hurt

Maybe . I doubt it . I personally don't think the coaching staff is the issue . You either have the guys or you don't . The past 3 years Webb has been brutalized by injuries . Especially at RB . 3 years in a row both starting rb were out by week 3 . Bad luck ? Don't good enough flexibility training ? Idk . Past years their o line was deep enough to where it didn't matter ( well it did but it wasn't a back breaker ) . That's not the case this year . They need studs to create holes and outrun people and those guys are hurt
Man, idk. Banged up or not, this team is really bad. They do unWebb things too. Silly decisions. Badly missed tackles. Over pursuit. If you watched this first half and think that’s a soundly coached team, idk. Your glasses are Webb colored. Woof!

Reactions: 7q
The guys moving to rb from defense has been rb their entire life until varsity so they will be fine. They have studs as soph lb to replace them. Again.....just wait bc this starting lineup will not be the playoff lineup just like the last several years. Gotta get the seniors that cant do it out.

7-7 at half. Boys, Webb could win by 3 TDs (I don’t think they will) and I’d still come away talking about how bad they are.

Cordell just found out why you have to be about 14 pts better than Webb to win by 3 IN Webb. Ozark QB scramble and gets a first down at Webbs 2 yd line. Clock never stops. Half. Officials do nothing about it. It’s kinda funny Webb needs that kind of help to beat a team like THIS. Woof!
Ha that’s what Carthage people used to say about Webb. That you had to be 2 or 3 tds better to even have a chance because of all the weird things that would inevitably go their way.

Reactions: Rawlathaballa90
Because Webb currently SUCKS at football. People in Webb don’t like sucking at football. If the admin won’t put him on the hot seat, the BOE and community would. That’s just how bad this bunch is.
The administration is Roderique who hired him and groomed him to begin with . He won't be fired for a bad year . He's what Webb wants . Skill position talent is there . Line talent isnt . He's had some bad luck with injuries . If #10 didn't tear his ACL last year Webb probably would have won state

Ha that’s what Carthage people used to say about Webb. That you had to be 2 or 3 tds better to even have a chance because of all the weird things that would inevitably go their way.
Carthage people were correct. It’s a real thing.

The administration is Roderique who hired him and groomed him to begin with . He won't be fired for a bad year . He's what Webb wants . Skill position talent is there . Line talent isnt . He's had some bad luck with injuries . If #10 didn't tear his ACL last year Webb probably would have won state
I don’t disagree with anything you say. But if they lose to this Ozark team and finish the year with 3 wins…whether JRod wants him or not, he’ll catch heat. That Poo team they lost to and this Ozark team aren’t average teams. Years past Webb’s JV would handle teams like this. If this is what Webb wants, well…Woof!

What really hurts Webb this year is the fact that can't throw the ball . At all which is crazy bc they have two STUDS at wr . They can't block long enough to throw it to them tho .

You are kidding right

I don’t disagree with anything you say. But if they lose to this Ozark team and finish the year with 3 wins…whether JRod wants him or not, he’ll catch heat. That Poo team they lost to and this Ozark team aren’t average teams. Years past Webb’s JV would handle teams like this. If this is what Webb wants, well…Woof!
In years past id argue that webbs JV was the 4th best team in the COC . Maybe 3rd . That's just not the case now

What really hurts Webb this year is the fact that can't throw the ball . At all which is crazy bc they have two STUDS at wr . They can't block long enough to throw it to them tho .
Their D is awful too. Ozark couldn’t move the ball at all on Carthage or Republic. Like at all when it mattered.

No Gallardo was a freak . Him and #20 Jackson and #3 Johnson was probably the most talented backfield Webb has ever had . I think by a long shot
So 2 pieces of information you prolly won't like.
1. Webb wasn't beating Ritter with any team.

2. Losing 1 or 2 players doesn't take u from state champs to playing with ozark

Reactions: Rawlathaballa90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT