ADVERTISEMENT

Oak Park 73 Battle 71 (Final)

Father Tolton vs. Vashon "should" be the C4 state final next month. Both play unreal schedules.
Borgia beat Tolton last night. They might be the best C4 as well? They only lost to Ritter and Sikeston who both might win their classes as well. I think Sikeston is the best overall team in the state and it looks like they play Tolton to end the season. That had to be a late addition. I hope I can live stream that one.

Definitely one of the greatest traditional powers in MO history just not sure because Ritter blew them out and Sikeston beat them by a dozen on a neutral court (Union).

Borgia closes their regular season vs. a pretty good Vianney, too. I just flat like these schools that play regional/National schedules I think they benefit tremendously from playing some of the best in the Lower 48.

Ritter is definitely one of those deceptive record schools entering district play that nobody wants to see. They have a common out of state opponent with Oak Park (Little Rock Central) with a very similar result.

Again could not have been more impressed by Sikeston. If they get past St. Mary's South Side and DeSmet I think they roll to an unbeaten C5 title. Hard to imagine anyone outside those two will be able to match up with their size and athleticism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT