ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em FULL scoreboard

Lee's Summit 35, Blue Springs 14
Blue Springs South 68, Park Hill South 0 (bonus/deduction - no super nobody took the sucker bet)
Albany 58, East Atchison 48
Marionville 28, Forsyth 22

Knob Noster 44, Oak Grove 22
Liberty 12, Liberty North 7 (there is a solo winner on this one)
Milan 47, North Platte 24
Park Hill 20, North Kansas City 13
Platte County 52, Grain Valley 21 (bonus/deduction)
Maryville 35, Pleasant Hill 0 (bonus/deduction)
Raytown South 28, Raytown 20
Savannah 20, East Buchanan 0
Center 20, Schlagle (KCK) 14
South Harrison 41, Putnam County 7 (bonus/deduction)
Richmond 30, St. Joseph Lafayette 0 (bonus/deduction)
Warsaw 28, Adrian 21
Eskridge Mission Valley (KS) 30, Hogan Prep 28 (Saturday)
Christ Prep (KS) 35, Lathrop 14 (Saturday)
KIPP KC Legacy 12, University Academy 8 (Saturday make up)

Weekly and Overall Stats coming up!

Last edited:
Marionville 28, Forsyth 22

I see that my pick paid off LOL

I’ll let you know tomorrow a few that I think may qualify for this next week for you just in case.
Out of region I appreciate it. Have done Central now SW MO looking at STL in other weeks so yes Week 3 is one I am sourcing and appreciate the help................

Out of region I appreciate it. Have done Central now SW MO looking at STL in other weeks so yes Week 3 is one I am sourcing and appreciate the help................
I’ll be taking a look at everything around 1 and I’ll see what I come up with and you can decide for yourself.

Branson @ Bolivar “could” be a good one(if Bolivar doesn’t lay an egg like week 1, they pulled off a big comeback against Harrisonville last night)

Mountain Grove @ Ava should be interesting.
Swofford new team and alma mater vs the last HS team he coached. Ava has the edge as of now with homefield advantage but both of these teams always play hard

Neosho @ Lebanon has really piqued my interest. Will lebanon get their first COC win @ home or will Neosho move to 3-0. I would say even though they’re 0-2 that on paper Lebanon is a little better but I just have a feeling Neosho is going to make this very interesting and maybe continue the welcome to the COC party

I would say Grove @ Ava or Neosho @ Lebanon are pretty safe bets. But as always, never really know.

I was looking at small school matchups and other than some toilet bowl games, none stuck out to me, but I could have missed one.

Reactions: Baldguy
Branson @ Bolivar “could” be a good one(if Bolivar doesn’t lay an egg like week 1, they pulled off a big comeback against Harrisonville last night)

Mountain Grove @ Ava should be interesting.
Swofford new team and alma mater vs the last HS team he coached. Ava has the edge as of now with homefield advantage but both of these teams always play hard

Neosho @ Lebanon has really piqued my interest. Will lebanon get their first COC win @ home or will Neosho move to 3-0. I would say even though they’re 0-2 that on paper Lebanon is a little better but I just have a feeling Neosho is going to make this very interesting and maybe continue the welcome to the COC party

I would say Grove @ Ava or Neosho @ Lebanon are pretty safe bets. But as always, never really know.

I was looking at small school matchups and other than some toilet bowl games, none stuck out to me, but I could have missed one.
Many very good matchups in this NWCMO region this week seems less so other parts of the state but considering all those you pointed out. Would like to include Hannibal at some point that game at Troy currently my front runner will decide by the morning!

Man rough week picking. Gotta refocus and get back in the game.

At least still picking games instead of just deciding to sit on the sidelines and help pick the games. *cough cough* Chaotic :p ;)

Man rough week picking. Gotta refocus and get back in the game.

At least still picking games instead of just deciding to sit on the sidelines and help pick the games. *cough cough* Chaotic :p ;)
I’m in a few pick ema on here. Just don’t have the time to all the research on KC schools. They’re tough to pick if you’re not super familiar. IMO at least lol.

I’m in a few pick ema on here. Just don’t have the time to all the research on KC schools. They’re tough to pick if you’re not super familiar. IMO at least lol.
lol yeah I hear ya. But this one is the Superbowl of pick em games on here. The others are like the weird name college bowl games that many ignore.

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
We have an adjustment (even MSHSAA has been slow and unreliable this year so far) Maryville won by 35 so that game now goes bonus/deduction! This will have significant points consequences, folks!

Last edited:
Eskridge Mission Valley (KS) 30, Hogan Prep 28
Christ Prep (KS) 35, Lathrop 14
KIPP KC Legacy 12, University Academy 8

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT