ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Rule changes…

Mitsurugi san

Nov 10, 2009

I know they wont miss me, but this old man is done with the NFL 🤷🏻‍♂️

…I may still watch the Lions if they show them locally, the Super Bowl, or any game shown locally where Dylan Cole is on the field, but otherwise I won’t be giving them my Sundays until they fix this.

…I may still watch the Lions if they show them locally, the Super Bowl, or any game shown locally where Dylan Cole is on the field, but otherwise I won’t be giving them my Sundays until they fix this.
yep that new kickoff procedure is beyond stupid

I like the part where you have to tell the officials in advance that you are going to try an onside kick , then I guess you line up in the conventional alignment??

The get off my lawn brigade has spoken.
Yet the NFL ratings will somehow continue to increase.

The NFL is a product. They are wanting to protect the players so they on keep raking in billions by keeping their stars healthy.

yep that new kickoff procedure is beyond stupid

I like the part where you have to tell the officials in advance that you are going to try an onside kick , then I guess you line up in the conventional alignment??
Correct, you have to notify the ref so that everyone knows to line up the old way 🤦🏻‍♂️

The get off my lawn brigade has spoken.
Yet the NFL ratings will somehow continue to increase.
There are plenty of things in this world that make lots money that I don’t participate in…

…just like there are plenty of things in this world that lots of people follow that I have no interest in…

…the NFL is just no longer interesting enough to me to occupy my time 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are plenty of things in this world that make lots money that I don’t participate in…

…just like there are plenty of things in this world that lots of people follow that I have no interest in…

…the NFL is just no longer interesting enough to me to occupy my time 🤷🏻‍♂️
How long will it be before they put flags on them and games are played like the Pro-Bowl??

I cant believe grown men go out on a playing field and do that

200w.gif
giphy.gif

Looks like slowly they are moving to flag football, one day contact will be gone.
I don't know that I will see it in my lifetime but Football with contact will be a thing of the past, Flag leagues are taking over and many kids love playing that type of game.

Whatever, many people quit watching sports for many reasons. I quit watching the NBA when they quit calling traveling just so they could say players are more athletic today. NFL is going the same route soon to be NFFL.
LAst time I watched an NBA game was when I was working on Kaua and had nothing better to do all day so I watched the OKC Thunder in the Championship Series, had to be 2012 maybe??

LAst time I watched an NBA game was when I was working on Kaua and had nothing better to do all day so I watched the OKC Thunder in the Championship Series, had to be 2012 maybe??
That OKC team was the last good NBA basketball I can remember watching 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bo Jackson would still be playing if not for the hip dislocation. Man injuries are a part if football. It is becoming like the baseball steroid era. Everyone loves the offense. Penalized if you play defense.

That OKC team was the last good NBA basketball I can remember watching 🤷🏻‍♂️
Then you blew it. Golden State has played incredible basketball several years in the past decade. Good defense, great ball and player movement without all the one on one garbage.

Then you blew it. Golden State has played incredible basketball several years in the past decade. Good defense, great ball and player movement without all the one on one garbage.
If you want to watch grown men play like 5 year old's and carry the ball all over the court be my guest. The officiating is horrible or I guess what they allow.... the game is garbage and the Warriors are really bad!!

NBA sucks traveling

If you want to watch grown men play like 5 year old's and carry the ball all over the court be my guest. The officiating is horrible or I guess what they allow.... the game is garbage and the Warriors are really bad!!

NBA sucks traveling
Have you watched a high school game in the past 20 years? They allow so much palming of the ball and traveling it blows my mind. The game has evolved to that. It ain’t just NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT