ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Refs

runbillyrun

Sep 8, 2006
I am a Chiefs fan.
I Really don't care whom moves on.
After chiefs cards game I felt the league wanted heavy say in which teams did move on.
Then we had the weird call/no call in Dallas v Detroit.

Today, it appears the Ravens are the desired team.

No way any decent ref does not call P I against ravens with the play on Gronk. A jr hi official makes that call. ???????

Receivers have been spinning footballs on the ground after big catches all year.
Smith does it vs the Pats and is called for taunting. The play vs Gronk was PI.
They are even. Be patient Brady will whine and get some calls.

The problem the Pats have so far is they can't stop the Ravens.
Period. A lot of time left. There have been two unsportsmanlike
calls vs Balt. since you posted.

Harbaugh > Beli-cheat.

This post was edited on 1/10 5:54 PM by Duck_walk

You are absolutely correct.
I should have also mentioned - it's a heck of a football game.

Never did see why unsportsmanlike on bench, I saw call then helped my 9 yr old fold his clothes..???

Not sure Pats couldn't argue fumble on that. Contact was upon QB when "passed it"???

To many rules in favor of QB - & offense, IMO.

Still great game.

That was a good game but that throw by Flacco is one of the dumbest I have ever seen. The safety looked like a punt returner waiting for the ball

Joe is now 5-1 in playoff games.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Agreed. I wonder of fAlco made bad read on how coverage Would rotate or just horrendous pass. Either way that'll remove most if not all discussion about being best QB in the league.

One of the problems with NFL Refs is I think the game is getting to fast. This hurry
up offense wears down 50 year old Refs faster than it does a 27 year old defensemen.
The video challenge is helping those guys get their breaths. Those big fast receivers and big fast running backs are making it harder for a 40 or 50 year old guy to be on the spot to make a good call.

Blueflu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT