ADVERTISEMENT

NFL now admitting they missed obvious Off holding call on Cowboys' 4th down

Mitsurugi san

Nov 10, 2009
Poor Lions; two official apologies from the NFL in one week about missed calls on consecutive 4th quarter drives(one would have allowed the lions to keep possession of the ball, with the lead, in field goal range, with 5 minutes left; the other would have all but given the Lions the ball, with the lead, with only two minutes left

NFL tells Lions refs missed key holding call

Atleast it wasn't in a NFC Championship game........
sick.r191677.gif

Here is a Cowboys Fan who can "excuse" it away.......

While I agree it was horrendous in most circles, and I'd hate to see a class organization lose like that, but I honestly cant think of a BETTER way for SUH, his coaches, his teammates and the whole Detroit Lions organization who refuse to control this scumbag, to be eliminated from Playoff contention.

Those Alligator tears from Suh at the press conference after the game made me sick, and everyone pampering this maggot since then make me even sicker. So the Cheater got Cheated......BIG DEAL.

Originally posted by docfever_2:

Here is a Cowboys Fan who can "excuse" it away.......

While I agree it was horrendous in most circles, and I'd hate to see a class organization lose like that, but I honestly cant think of a BETTER way for SUH, his coaches, his teammates and the whole Detroit Lions organization who refuse to control this scumbag, to be eliminated from Playoff contention.

Those Alligator tears from Suh at the press conference after the game made me sick, and everyone pampering this maggot since then make me even sicker. So the Cheater got Cheated......BIG DEAL.
How is Suh a cheater?

What was your feelings of Butkus? Tatum? Lambert? Lott?

Originally posted by SadButTrue:
The game was a travesty. Hard for Cowboy fans to excuse this away.
I'm a Cowboys fan. I'm losing sleep over several (99)things but the calls in that game isn't one of them.

Originally posted by Rock Hard Corn Frog:

Originally posted by SadButTrue:
The game was a travesty. Hard for Cowboy fans to excuse this away.
I'm a Cowboys fan. I'm losing sleep over several (99)things but the calls in that game isn't one of them.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT