Ashton Sharp, Park Hill #18

Landon Porter, Desoto #12
Skillington, Francis Howell #18

Teams

Liberty #25
Park Hill #40
CBC #44

Reactions: mlbruem and Mofan79
Is there a place to see the state rankings without paying?
I don't think so unfortunately. which is why I'd really like to get the forum here up and going

I used to write stories for Missouriwrestling.com so I thought about doing some of that on here with rankings and stuff

Reactions: hb1025
I don't think so unfortunately. which is why I'd really like to get the forum here up and going

I used to write stories for Missouriwrestling.com so I thought about doing some of that on here with rankings and stuff
Would love to see it! Mowrestling putting the rankings behind a paywall really is a huge disappointment.. I always thought the rankings were good for kids to look at but most kids can't afford the 10 bucks a month it cost to see them.

Would love to see it! Mowrestling putting the rankings behind a paywall really is a huge disappointment.. I always thought the rankings were good for kids to look at but most kids can't afford the 10 bucks a month it cost to see them.
Can we get the booster club to pay the monthly fee? Is something you can pay month to month? If so, I might be able to pull a few strings with the Ampipe Booster Club.

You never answered me bozo! Is this something you can pay monthly and not a contract thing? If so, I might be able to siphon off some booster club funds. Maybe just pay for the season and just post em on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT