ADVERTISEMENT

MOsports.com update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOsportsStaff

Administrator
May 29, 2001
After 20 years of working with Rivals.com they have decided to go in a different direction.
You will note they intend to deceive you into thinking the site is the same, by keeping MOsports, but the .com is gone.

Many of you I know and I have enjoyed trying to promote sports and athletes across the state since 1999. Back then there wasn't much in the way of coverage and it was fun to bring attention to areas where they didn't get any. During this time I have raised a family, while spending late nights and energy trying to keep the site clean and safe for coaches, players, officials, etc. This wasn't really about money, I didn't get rich and I am still teaching :)

With the recent changes, this football season you have noticed there is no Friday night scoreboard, rankings, updated district standings etc. For 20+ years no matter where I was in the world I would make sure you had an updated statewide scoreboard before I went to bed. The past couple weeks I've missed it and I felt I had let people down. I want to get back to the coverage on the real site, mosports.com.

So, I have created a new site and I hope to once again do a little bit to bring attention to the sport you all love, but I need your help.

Please go to mosports.com (not the one with rivals in it). Take a moment to grab your screen name and begin posting there.
I'm sure I won't make any money, that is not the point, this is a labor of love. However, after recent events I don't want to let the evil corporate suits at Rivals make money off your time and energy when they are NOT in your state and have done nothing to help you or promote Missouri kids.

Also moving forward I highly doubt they will do anything to monitor this site.

Please consider moving to mosports.com and let's look forward to the next 20 years!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT