ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran North

Game is being played at Chillicothe. They have no scoreboard. Halftime 24-7 Lutheran North.

Lutheran North has scored 4 TDs, went for 2 on all TDs and failed on those 2pt conversions every time.
How do they not have a scoreboard??

More blatant cheating from the “Select” super teams. This one’s a doozy. Should forfeit the entire season, playoffs included.

MSHSAA board of directors will be hiding under the board room tables, curled up in the fetal position and sucking their thumbs, hoping it all goes away.

This one needs to go scorched earth.
The way I read the story is essentially do whatever you want to, and if the heat gets on, say your sorry and all will be forgiven (as long as you promise not to do it again I'm sure). Honestly why even have rules and bylaws?

Is MSHSAA board heavily indoctrinated with STL private influence? I would think every rural private and all public schools that vastly outnumber these STL-ESL superteams would put an end to this nonsense.

Is MSHSAA board heavily indoctrinated with STL private influence? I would think every rural private and all public schools that vastly outnumber these STL-ESL superteams would put an end to this nonsense.
Not to get political BUT if one party that controls state funding is hell bent on ending public schools you better not start hammering their little darlings in private schools.

Or else.

Reactions: quadzilla200
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT