ADVERTISEMENT

Lutheran North

If I were Kearney I would be pissed they weren't banned from post season.

playoffs (neutral field)
[2024] Kearney (MO) 40 (93%), [2024] Lutheran North (St. Louis, MO) 17 (7%)

K not afraid of some half-baked 7on7 team...

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Especially @JNsDaddyzDaddyIownU because he aint got no time for that with his Raiders being a bigger dumpster fire these days!

This all started with Henry Ruggs. Some Chiefs fans got him drunk and put him behind the wheel. They told him his mamma was in danger. That's why he drove 130 mph. He kept saying to the police, "I'm coming mamma, I'm coming." Over and over again.

Angry Ross Geller GIF by Friends

Last edited:
The transfer from Warrenton did sit out. Unless they changed that somehow then yes but they were exercising it correctly to start the season by having him be ineligible to compete

Paul Halfacre
@pHalfacre_STL
·
8m

Just got word from Lutheran North that coach Wagner will be suspended for the final 3 games of the regular season as well as the one game of the postseason. This was in response to avoid postseason ban for the football program. Story with a statement from North to come
How many times will MSHSAA let teams say, oops sorry, we can fix it? If it was not for the leaders stepping in, I doubt MSHSAA bans Cardinal Ritter for the Burks fiasco.

All these flash-in-the-pan boutique program moves made by these private schools. Remember the Trinity fiasco? Good gawd. Reign this sh*t in, MSHSAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT