ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty North at Rockhurst

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
Given the forecast temps tomorrow night at Dasta and I am traveling to Vegas Sunday am gonna pay for and cover this one right here tomorrow evening. Semifinals coverage actually will begin at 3 PM with the 8-man games (scores only)....................

Given the forecast temps tomorrow night at Dasta and I am traveling to Vegas Sunday am gonna pay for and cover this one right here tomorrow evening. Semifinals coverage actually will begin at 3 PM with the 8-man games (scores only)....................
got discord? lol

I saw on the twitters that there won’t be a livestream of the game at worth county. That said I bet mshsaa would still charge ya $10. I’m with you though. Too cold to venture out to rock tomorrow. Think I’ll buy it as well. Unrelated…thoughts on a buyers group?

Reactions: thetophat2021
I saw on the twitters that there won’t be a livestream of the game at worth county. That said I bet mshsaa would still charge ya $10. I’m with you though. Too cold to venture out to rock tomorrow. Think I’ll buy it as well. Unrelated…thoughts on a buyers group?
is that the game at 3pm (worth county)?

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT