ADVERTISEMENT

It Ain't Over Yet, Boys!!

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
We're watching a different team right now. 5 in a row and 7 of last 8. They got a little mojo going and playing hungry. We're only 10 games out, and Mo is going to pick up a pitcher before the trade deadline.

We're watching a different team right now. 5 in a row and 7 of last 8. They got a little mojo going and playing hungry. We're only 10 games out, and Mo is going to pick up a pitcher before the trade deadline.
I hope your right but the teams they've been beating ain't exactly great right now.

I said the same things many times in 2011. A weak division gives them a chance. And last night O'Neil made it thru a complete game without getting hurt!!

You remember a bull dog on the mound named Carpenter?

Pujols, Berkman, Yadi were proven post season performers prior to 2011.

We have no carp. And I enjoy watching Arenado and Goldy but they have done nothing in the post season.

Mo is going to trade Jack and Monty.
It’s over.

Now explain to me why Carlson was too good to trade but he can’t see the field. And explain this love affair they seem to have with Burleson.

I miss Mike Schildt.

If we don't trade Jack and Monty, we risk losing them in free agency and getting nothing for them. Jack is young and hate to see him go, but he's a gamble on a long term big payday contract.

Walker is the only outfielder that is untouchable IMO.

Mo has all but promised a move before the deadline. We'll know soon.

If they have to keep calling up the youngins and DH'n the regulars it's over cause if they can't play on the defensive side it's over anyway. I don't recall a manager ever giving so many guys a day off every 3rd or 4th day. These dudes make LOTSA money to play as much as possible.

Monty's gone!

BTW great speeches by Rolen, and McGriff, at HOF Induction. Humble, genuine good guys.. Rolen's focus on his family was touching. He summed it up with this.....loved the Jasper, IN HS reference and his son's little league team he coaches, and team was in attendance.

“In baseball, I am a Jasper Wildcat,” he said. “I am an Indiana Bull. I am a Philadelphia Phillie, I am a St. Louis Cardinal, I am a Toronto Blue Jay, I am a Cincinnati Red. And today because of all your support, I am a National Baseball Hall of Famer. In my life, I am a friend, I am a brother, I am a son, I am a husband, and I am the greatest gift, a father.”

Reactions: mosofan
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t think the Cardinals have won a post season game since they added the helmet doughnuts to their concession offerings.

I have been corrected. I shared my doughnut theory with my brother and he sent me a selfie from June 2016 of himself and a helmet full of those little delights. What a family I am part of!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT