ADVERTISEMENT

If you invite Ted Nugent to the white house

Duck_walk

Oct 17, 2002
You aren't serious about unifying the country. And you suck. Guess who did it?

If you invite the Muslim brotherhood to the White House, you aren't serious about unifying the country. And you suck. Guess who did it?
The Muslim Brotherhood were a democratically elected leading political party of a major US ally. Presidents from all parties meet with people like that all the time.

Obama, Bush, Trump, etc. will host all sorts of unsavory foreign dignitaries. That's part of the job. How long until Trump hosts Erdogan at the White House?

For crying out loud, Reagan sat in the Oval Office with mujaheddin who became the Taliban.

When people frothed at the mouth about Obama meeting with the "Muslim Brotherhood" you could pretty safely write them off as nutters.

The Muslim Brotherhood were a democratically elected leading political party of a major US ally. Presidents from all parties meet with people like that all the time.

Obama, Bush, Trump, etc. will host all sorts of unsavory foreign dignitaries. That's part of the job. How long until Trump hosts Erdogan at the White House?

For crying out loud, Reagan sat in the Oval Office with mujaheddin who became the Taliban.

When people frothed at the mouth about Obama meeting with the "Muslim Brotherhood" you could pretty safely write them off as nutters.

You seem to have an excuse for everything. I will have to admit, I am starting to see the light, Obama did absolutely no wrong and was the best president we have ever,ever,ever had.

I realize it's no big deal now to smooze with Muslims that mutilate woman, throw gays to their death and burn innocent people alive, but god forbid a rock star gets invited to the white house.

You got me NM, I have seen the light.

Nugent is a U.S. citizen who referred to the first black president as a "mongrel" and made many similar inflammatory comments. He has threatened violence.

He is an American scum bag who represents the worst of us. And Trump brought him right into the whitehouse.

You seem to have an excuse for everything. I will have to admit, I am starting to see the light, Obama did absolutely no wrong and was the best president we have ever,ever,ever had.

I realize it's no big deal now to smooze with Muslims that mutilate woman, throw gays to their death and burn innocent people alive, but god forbid a rock star gets invited to the white house.

You got me NM, I have seen the light.
That's not the point. The point is Presidents sit down with lots of dictators and religious zealots because these people run a lot of our allies. Saudi Arabia is more extremist than the Muslim Brotherhood will ever be. Rest assured, they'll be at the Trump White House soon.

The Muslim Brotherhood thing is a great example of the dumber conservative commentators using the idea of MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD to get the base riled up. The secretly Moslem black guy met with the shadowy MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!! THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

You aren't serious about unifying the country. And you suck. Guess who did it?
It's one thing to invite people who are divisive, it's another to let them act like a five year old.

We've had plenty of people go to the White House who are pretty lame who manage to act like grown ups when they were on the grounds of the White House.

That's not the point. The point is Presidents sit down with lots of dictators and religious zealots because these people run a lot of our allies. Saudi Arabia is more extremist than the Muslim Brotherhood will ever be. Rest assured, they'll be at the Trump White House soon.

The Muslim Brotherhood thing is a great example of the dumber conservative commentators using the idea of MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD to get the base riled up. The secretly Moslem black guy met with the shadowy MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!! THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

I agree 100%, he was the best pres ever, ever, ever.

Nugent is a U.S. citizen who referred to the first black president as a "mongrel" and made many similar inflammatory comments. He has threatened violence.

He is an American scum bag who represents the worst of us. And Trump brought him right into the whitehouse.
President Obama said at his first press conference " Obviously a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me"...................Ted said exactly the same thing. So its OK for Obama to say it, but not OK for Ted to REPEAT IT??

Besides he can make that old Gibson Scream :)

Reactions: millerbleach
Ted doesn't drink or do drugs. He likes hunting and guns. Obama wanted to take away his 2nd Amendment rights. Not that hard to connect the dots.
I have read much more white trash on this board from Duck and others than ole Ted could dream up.

tenor.gif
President Obama said at his first press conference " Obviously a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me"...................Ted said exactly the same thing. So its OK for Obama to say it, but not OK for Ted to REPEAT IT??

Besides he can make that old Gibson Scream :)

So calling one a "chimp ass" who needs to be "strung up" or a "subhuman mongrel" is perfectly fine. This is how classy you and Trump truly are.

Last edited:
I didn't know about Teds Obama comments. I don't like them either. Not a fan of him Ted or Kid Rock to start with. It takes all kinds.

Reactions: Chief Justice
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT