ADVERTISEMENT

I got ahold of somebody!!

Youre saying a lot of words, without saying anything! IS MOSPORTS SAVED!?
I don't know....I was on a live chat with them, they went out and checked the site and went yep you have a problem, they gave me another generic email to reach out to they said they just handled billing. I asked if there was a live person I could talk to they said no....but if I email the subscription they would assist....So just waiting now.

I don't know....I was on a live chat with them, they went out and checked the site and went yep you have a problem, they gave me another generic email to reach out to they said they just handled billing. I asked if there was a live person I could talk to they said no....but if I email the subscription they would assist....So just waiting now.
...this sounds like the live chat I've dealt with. Did they give you the email subscriptions@rivals.com?

...this sounds like the live chat I've dealt with. Did they give you the email subscriptions@rivals.com?
yep they said we need to get ahold of our mod, I said that is the problem, They agree we have a problem they just don't handle it. I might purchase the site if I knew who to contact or even create a new one? But there is no information on that.

yep they said we need to get ahold of our mod, I said that is the problem, They agree we have a problem they just don't handle it. I might purchase the site if I knew who to contact or even create a new one? But there is no information on that.
I have also used this live chat. Even posted a transcript. Talked to a fellow named 'Hershey'. He also told me to contact our mod. Was a total waste of my time. Never got a response when I emailed subscriptions.

I have also used this live chat. Even posted a transcript. Talked to a fellow named 'Hershey'. He also told me to contact our mod. Was a total waste of my time. Never got a response when I emailed subscriptions.
That is my fear... without an active mod we have nothing and nobody so far we have found is willing to help.

I am heading North in a bit but have been monitoring as I can today please let me know if there is anything I can do to help should you be able to purchase this site.

Reactions: shoot90draw
Yeah that might be a few more million than I have or want for such of this site.
lmao i have posted mr terry's emails to see if he can help.
I have also contacted yahoo headquarters by phone requesting their legal dept as they could be liable for negligence if anyone does get scammed or information taken. it went straight to vmail and i left one

lmao i have posted mr terry's emails to see if he can help.
I have also contacted yahoo headquarters by phone requesting their legal dept as they could be liable for negligence if anyone does get scammed or information taken. it went straight to vmail and i left one
Thats a good angle. Also one we havent tried yet

make it rain GIF by Smallpools

Yeah that might be a few more million than I have or want for such of this site.
C'mon Bullitt, make it rain!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT