ADVERTISEMENT

Helias 22 vs Rock Bridge 28 final

Phew. Heck yeah. Good win for Coach Perkins and the Bruins
Congratulations on Coach Perkins and the bruins victory tonight. @ChaoticFanatic hopefully when Quarterfinals come around it be another West Plains vs Hannibal matchup but right now it’s hard to tell how good Warrenton or Kirksville is just based on their schedule of teams they played in the first 5 Weeks.

Congratulations on Coach Perkins and the bruins victory tonight. @ChaoticFanatic hopefully when Quarterfinals come around it be another West Plains vs Hannibal matchup but right now it’s hard to tell how good Warrenton or Kirksville is just based on their schedule of teams they played in the first 5 Weeks.
You guys have for tradition on your side so if it came down to it in the 4th Q, I’d take y’all over Kville or Warrenton everytime. I don’t think Warrenton is close to y’all.

You guys have for tradition on your side so if it came down to it in the 4th Q, I’d take y’all over Kville or Warrenton everytime. I don’t think Warrenton is close to y’all.
First off Hannibal impress me tonight playing Mexico, Mexico is possibly the 3rd best team in our conference but by the end of the night I never though Hannibal would shut out Mexico out and put up 40 against them, and I don’t think Mexico got to Hannibal red zone all night.

Next Friday I’m traveling to go watch Hannibal vs Kville. It’s going be a good game. In the other hand i agree on your opinion on warrenton. I look at common opponents of Warrenton and Troy and I can tell Hannibal might have it easy on Warrenton

Warrenton beat Liberty (Wentzville) by 5 in week 3, Liberty (Wentzville) beat Timberland by 10 but Troy destroy Timberland week 2 42-0 but Hannibal lost to Troy by 6 so I think Hannibal could handle Warrenton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT