ADVERTISEMENT

Got a Response from Yahoo

shoot90draw

Sep 15, 2005
.....and it was worthless

"Hi [My first name],

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Customer Care.

We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding advertising on Yahoo. Our services are made available in part by the ads that you view while using Yahoo. While we attempt to choose advertisements that will be pleasing, we understand that not all ads will appeal to all of our users.

We encourage you to leave your feedback regarding advertising on Yahoo. Your comments help us identify which types of advertisements are well received and which are causing concern.

Regards,

Yahoo Customer Care"

Reactions: Albert C. Slater

"Hi [My first name],

We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding advertising on Yahoo. Our services are made available in part by the ads that you view while using Yahoo. While we attempt to choose advertisements that will be pleasing, we understand that not all ads will appeal to all of our users.

We encourage you to leave your feedback regarding advertising on Yahoo. Your comments help us identify which types of advertisements are well received and which are causing concern.

Regards,

Yahoo Customer Care"
The dreaded automatic form letter. Figures.

"Hi [My first name],

Regards,

Yahoo Customer Care"
Wow. At least you got a response. I havent received a thing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT