ADVERTISEMENT

For the sake of MoSports let's all hope for a WC win tonight

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: BoosterBosko
I think these past few weeks, on late Friday nights/early Saturday mornings, that MoSports has served a valuable role as therapist or counselor. Webb fans get a safe venue for venting their frustrations and the rest of us get to watch their angst and build our self esteem in regards to our own teams. I'd say it's a win/win.

I think these past few weeks, on late Friday nights/early Saturday mornings, that MoSports has served a valuable role as therapist or counselor. Webb fans get a safe venue for venting their frustrations and the rest of us get to watch their angst and build our self esteem in regards to our own teams. I'd say it's a win/win.
Some of us might occasionally fan the flames too. Not mentioning any names...

I think Webb City will win tonight. I know a lot of people especially down in Neosho are eagerly anticipating a poor outcome from the cardinals but I think they'll do whatever it takes. No disrespect to Neosho, they are impressive this year for sure, but this would be a humiliating loss for Webb City.

But even if Neosho does win there aren't very many people I've talked to who are worried about the program. This season may turn out to be a dud and some are wondering if maybe some changes will have to be made regarding coaching but we'll cross that bridge if and when we get there....no one seems concerned that the program overall is in trouble. I am still hearing about numbers that are just mind boggling in the upcoming younger classes.

It has been interesting to see just how big of a deal it is to this town to be confronted with the possibility of not being the best at football.

I think Webb City will win tonight. I know a lot of people especially down in Neosho are eagerly anticipating a poor outcome from the cardinals but I think they'll do whatever it takes. No disrespect to Neosho, they are impressive this year for sure, but this would be a humiliating loss for Webb City.

But even if Neosho does win there aren't very many people I've talked to who are worried about the program. This season may turn out to be a dud and some are wondering if maybe some changes will have to be made regarding coaching but we'll cross that bridge if and when we get there....no one seems concerned that the program overall is in trouble. I am still hearing about numbers that are just mind boggling in the upcoming younger classes.
Years past I remember coaches vehicles being parked up on the hill daylight Saturday mornings getting ready for next weeks game. Makes me wonder if these young guys have the dedication it takes to really be successful

…but this would be a humiliating loss for Webb City.
They lost to Poo and Ozark in back to back weeks. One of them in their house. And these aren’t good Poo and Ozark teams. Probably a little below average, if we’re being honest. Point being, Webb has two humiliating losses already. Hell, let’s just go for the turkey!

Yeah actually a loss to Neosho this year is kind of acceptable. It is the other 2 loses that arent

Yeah actually a loss to Neosho this year is kind of acceptable. It is the other 2 loses that arent
True but the whole concept of Neosho being better than Webb city is just super gross to the average webbie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT