ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Trump Documents Trial will Proceed

blindedbythelight

Jul 28, 2023
I wonder what the chances of the prosecution selecting a jury in South Florida that would convict Trump of anything are??

In 2020 Trump got over 50% of the vote in St Lucie County. They might as well save the money

Last edited:
Reactions: NationRoad
I wonder what the chances of the prosecution selecting a jury in South Florida that would convict Trump of anything are??

In 2020 Trump got over 50% of the vote in St Lucie County. They might as well save the money
so you're saying trumpterds are so biased they will vote him not guilty even with the evidence showing otherwise?

OJ be proud.

so you're saying trumpterds are so biased they will vote him not guilty even with the evidence showing otherwise?

OJ be proud.
Well since the entire thing is a partisan democrat scheme intended to keep Trump out of the White House again it is only fitting that Trump supporters will have the final day on if he is guilty or not.

Hillary, Pence and Biden were all also found to be in possession of classified materials in their homes or offices. Bring charges against them also then Imightbelieve it's not the ultimate witchhunt

OJ be proud.
Well since the entire thing is a partisan democrat scheme intended to keep Trump out of the White House again it is only fitting that Trump supporters will have the final day on if he is guilty or not.

Hillary, Pence and Biden were all also found to be in possession of classified materials in their homes or offices. Bring charges against them also then Imightbelieve it's not the ultimate witchhunt

The judge is a GOP trump appointee.

I don't agree she should recuse at this point but to say she's part of a partisan democratic scheme is dumb even for you.
Whats dumb is you thinking I said that. The Federal judge had nothing to do with charges being brought against Trump.

Charges were brought by Jack Smith, a special prosecutor assigned by Bidens DOJ ,
What we have here is a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

Whats dumb is you thinking I said that. The Federal judge had nothing to do with charges being brought against Trump.

Charges were brought by Jack Smith, a special prosecutor assigned by Bidens DOJ ,
What we have here is a dead skunk in the middle of the road.
Jack Smith isn't a Democrat.

Trump is a criminal. The whole world isn't out to get poor victim donnie.

Trumpterds are predictable. It has to be everyone else's fault or a witch hunt.

Trump can do no wrong.

You're in a damned cult son. Wake the heck up.

Reactions: HomeyR
Jack Smith isn't a Democrat.

Trump is a criminal. The whole world isn't out to get poor victim donnie.

Trumpterds are predictable. It has to be everyone else's fault or a witch hunt.

Trump can do no wrong.

You're in a damned cult son. Wake the heck up.
You guys just crack me up

If you guys could kindly refrain from committing logical fallacies for the sake of the rhetorical health of this conversation, that would be great.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
So you are saying that only a democrat appointed judge who is anti-Trump should be allowed to preside over a trial involving the ex-president????
I'm saying that since she was appointed by Trump and already once severely overridden by a court of appeals in this particular case, she should step aside. She is currently doing her level best to delay the trail on his behalf.
I'm far from the only one who feels this way...

Reactions: Expect2Win
Blindedbystupidity loves the cult leader. He wants us to believe all 81 felony counts are a frame job, a set up, a hoax.

The only former president in the history of our country indicted four times, has done nothing wrong. He also didn’t commit fraud at Trump U. But agreed to pay $25 million in fines for shets and grins.

The only person in U.S. history to be impeached twice has always followed the rules. It was perfectly ok to threaten withholding funds from Ukraine because they refused to announce they were investigating Joe Biden. It was just a huge coincidence that Trump had a rally AFTER THE FREAKIN ELECTION on Jan 6 and the capitol was attacked.

Funneling children’s cancer charity funds to his company was perfectly ok. He just paid the $2 mil fine because he loves children.

He is clean Jean! Trump has never done any shady deals. Blindedbystupidity says so.

Where there is smoke and more smoke there is no fire. Every campaign in U.S. history has met with Russians dozens of times. Paul Manafort passing voter data to Russia is a common occurrence. Praising vicious dictators like Putin is exactly what we want out of our leaders. Blindedbystupidity says so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT