ADVERTISEMENT

COC District Games

sw5890

Aug 18, 2015
Anyone have thoughts on any of the COC teams still remaining? How does the potential of rain and wind affect any of these?

CJ at Center - Never really know what to expect with these out of area seeding match ups. Just took a quick glance and Centers schedule and while I don't know much about any of those teams it appears to be nowhere near the level of difficulty CJ has played.

Willard at Carthage - Maybe Willard has finally found some things that work but I still don't see more than a shred if even that of hope for them. Someone also mentioned to me that they are without one of their key players due to injury. Things would have to go disastrously bad for Carthage.

Republic at Webb City - This may be one of the toughest paths to a district champ WC has faced in quite some time with Republic and then most likely Carthage. The first match between these two wasn't close but I do believe Republic has improved more than Webb City has during that time.

RayPec at Nixa - I think Nixa could be a vulnerable 1 seed here. Personally I thought Joplin had a very real shot to get past them IF they were to get past RP which they didn't. Nixa impressed me a ton early in the season but the last few weeks don't seem to have that same spark.

Anyone have thoughts on any of the COC teams still remaining? How does the potential of rain and wind affect any of these?

CJ at Center - Never really know what to expect with these out of area seeding match ups. Just took a quick glance and Centers schedule and while I don't know much about any of those teams it appears to be nowhere near the level of difficulty CJ has played.

Willard at Carthage - Maybe Willard has finally found some things that work but I still don't see more than a shred if even that of hope for them. Someone also mentioned to me that they are without one of their key players due to injury. Things would have to go disastrously bad for Carthage.

Republic at Webb City - This may be one of the toughest paths to a district champ WC has faced in quite some time with Republic and then most likely Carthage. The first match between these two wasn't close but I do believe Republic has improved more than Webb City has during that time.

RayPec at Nixa - I think Nixa could be a vulnerable 1 seed here. Personally I thought Joplin had a very real shot to get past them IF they were to get past RP which they didn't. Nixa impressed me a ton early in the season but the last few weeks don't seem to have that same spark.
Center and Ray Pec both loaded offensively. Defense not so much. Will keep a close eye on that CJ game in particular tomorrow night.

Center probably...they have more raw talent, it seems
Carthage should probably play Gall for about 2 drives and sit him. I am assuming his injury has healed a bit...he didn't look like his normal self the last 3 games.
Webb's in playoff mode, they'll win by a lot.
Ray Pec has better top talent than Nixa...so probably them.

Rain/flood games you never know what's going to happen. Hope there are no injuries due to teams not being able to reschedule to tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT