ADVERTISEMENT

Classy move not even covering the body up

Duck_walk

Oct 17, 2002
Dude laid there in the street for a significant amount of time with kids and adults outside in the neighborhood and they didn't even cover the body.

Cue the most interesting man in the world claiming that is standard procedure because he had a beer with a cop in every state east of the Mississippi except new Hampshire.

Well you know what they say Ducky

The only way to stop a big guy with a cigar is a good guy with a gun. And six bullets.

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
Dude laid there in the street for a significant amount of time with kids and adults outside in the neighborhood and they didn't even cover the body.

Cue the most interesting man in the world claiming that is standard procedure because he had a beer with a cop in every state east of the Mississippi except new Hampshire.
Just a guess but maybe they didn't want to contaminate the scene. Damn dude don't you ever watch CSI?

Originally posted by Black&Gold82:

Just a guess but maybe they didn't want to contaminate the scene. Damn dude don't you ever watch CSI?
Duck is an expert in Law enforcement and how to work a crime he don't need CSI he is CSI, He would have cracked this case the first night using those really credible eyewitness accounts of how this really happened. He does not want the truth, he is like everybody else they have heard all they need to on CNN and there will be no rest until justice is served, and that is vigilante justice. Nobody will expect anything less than the young man was gunned down in cold blood for doing nothing wrong, he was a saint, and that cop is a racist who just got out of his car and gunned the kid down in cold blood. That is all the facts Duck needs.

Reactions: Johnny Walker
I'm not a 100% certain, maybe just 95%. I believe Duck has stopped taking his meds.

Bullitpdq68,

I know you're a simple man, but tell me, does ANYONE deserve to die at 18 years old over shoplifting?

1. I'm going to accept the conclusions of a mosports poster with the word Bullit in his name? Really.
2. I haven't had a beer with all of the M.E.s on law and order, SVU, or criminal intent yet so I can't match Drop.
3. And I am smart enough to know that a shot in the forearm could occur to someone walking away from a gun or with an arm up facing a gun. No conclusions have been made yet.
4. You guys must be scared sh less of black people because you think an unarmed 18 year old deserves to be shot six times. Good call
5. HB wants to hear the cops story. We all would like to hear Mikes story but someone took care of that. Just like Trayvon and your classy G. Zimmerman.
6. 6 shots. Think about it. An unarmed man. 6 shots.

Originally posted by Buck Commander:
Bullitpdq68,

I know you're a simple man, but tell me, does ANYONE deserve to die at 18 years old over shoplifting?
But you're ready to shoot them over looting???

Duck you hit it on the head. Not only is it white fear of black people, but white devaluation of black lives.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
Bullitpdq68,

But you're ready to shoot them over looting???
If an 18 year old hadn't been killed over nothing there would be no rioting. I'm not saying the kid is an angel, but 18 year olds screw up. Constantly, we typically don't kill them for it.

Bullitpdq68,

Also he didn't die over shoplifting.

1. I'm going to accept the conclusions of a mosports poster with the word Bullit in his name? Really.
2. I haven't had a beer with all of the M.E.s on law and order, SVU, or criminal intent yet so I can't match Drop.
3. And I am smart enough to know that a shot in the forearm could occur to someone walking away from a gun or with an arm up facing a gun. No conclusions have been made yet.
4. You guys must be scared sh less of black people because you think an unarmed 18 year old deserves to be shot six times. Good call
5. HB wants to hear the cops story. We all would like to hear Mikes story but someone took care of that. Just like Trayvon and your classy G. Zimmerman.
There is so much stupidity in this post, I can't piece it together to put forth a reasonable response. I'll just leave it with this.

burninrubber3.jpg

What did he die over? Being told to get out of the street by a cop in the middle of the day? Why? Does he tell the white kids to get out of the street? Did he get shot for running away? Did he have an ax? A machete?

What did he die over? Being told to get out of the street by a cop in the middle of the day? Why? Does he tell the white kids to get out of the street? Did he get shot for running away? Did he have an ax? A machete?
Well as you know, there are two different stories. The one of a few witnesses which have varied from him getting shot in the back to him giving up and being shot. We now know that a few of these witnesses have been discredited.

Now unless you're going to completely refuse the officers side(which we haven't officially heard yet), there is the issue of Mike Brown assaulting a cop, and then returning to charge the cop after the LEO pursued.

Either way it's obvious you're having some sort of low blood sugar attack that's making you sound like a raving idiot.
This post was edited on 8/19 12:03 PM by Drop.Tine

Thank God. It must be chemical. It is completely normal to shoot an unarmed man twice in the head. Got it.

Sorry fella, but I have more respect for a human life than that. Funny how you can quickly once again discredit the black folk. Seems like a pattern to me.

One of your "discredited" witnesses said it looked like he got shot in the arm and then turned around and the cop continued shooting. She saw it from her apartment window and the autopsy folks yesterday drew no conclusions, but said that it was possible. But I guess she and the other poor black folk that you and HB don't believe got together on a conference call and concocted the story.

Duck,
Robbing a store, assaulting an employee, then trying to assault a law officer and take their gun is what gets you deserved to be shot. Has nothing to do with being black or 18.
Would you guys feel any different if the guy was white and 16 or 22 ?

Thank God. It must be chemical. It is completely normal to shoot an unarmed man twice in the head. Got it.

Sorry fella, but I have more respect for a human life than that. Funny how you can quickly once again discredit the black folk. Seems like a pattern to me.

One of your "discredited" witnesses said it looked like he got shot in the arm and then turned around and the cop continued shooting. She saw it from her apartment window and the autopsy folks yesterday drew no conclusions, but said that it was possible. But I guess she and the other poor black folk that you and HB don't believe got together on a conference call and concocted the story.
And the autopsy discredited what of the officers side?

Seems like to me you're nuts. And a race baiter. And have I said an idiot?

Looks like your good kid caved in half of Wilson's face. No wonder he couldn't hit his intended target with only a few shots...

I'm sure the cops got together and faked this face injury as well.

Orbital Blowout Fracture

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:
There is so much stupidity in this post, I can't piece it together to put forth a reasonable response. I'll just leave it with this.

ec
You would think Duck would be old enough to remember that movie. Yes the Mustang bullitt

The difference between you and I is that I have not formed any conclusions. I hope and pray the cop did not shoot the kid and cold blood, It would be disturbing to me that somebody sworn to protect the innocent might do that, although yes I know it does happen. I am hoping that when all the evidence comes out he acted in a justifiable manner and not excessive force, but I was not there and luckily I did not have to make that decision. If you want to see what it is like to have to make those decisions you can sign up with your local PD for a rid along, it can be an eye opening experience, on what the men in blue do every night to make sure your family is safe. A routine call for jaywalking might turn into something else....

I pray for the youth and his parents to find peace and the answers they need to help them move on. But I also know we all make decisions that can alter the course of our lives be it right be it wrong. We all have to make choices that will not only affect us but our loved ones if that decision goes bad.

I have never said he shot him in cold blood.

I have never said Mike didn't punch him.

I have never said Mike wasn't moving toward him.

Unless Mike was on top of him, surely there is some training for officers to
disable the dude with a shot to the leg or abdomen without shooting him in the
head twice. Six shots is excessive if Mike was at a distance, in my opinion.

And come on with the drama. If you saw the video, be pushed the store owner with his
left arm. He didn't strangle him or punch him. Shoplifting is wrong. He should have been
arrested for it.

If Mike in fact "caved his face in" they could have showed a picture of his face the first damn day
and it would have changed a hell of a lot instead of trying to hide his identity. This entire thing
has been an incredible PR debacle.

And the militarization of the situation has done nothing but inflame the community. Good Call Drop. Genius.
The most interesting man in the world must have missed that while traveling the world farming, machine
shopping, drinking beer with soldiers, and monitoring Gary Pinkel and DGB like a little B.

You are beyond fix.

And you're right I am an interesting man. I've met a lot of people in my short time here on earth. Been a lot of places. And I have yet to actually meet anybody as ignorant as yourself.

You're sounding absolutely ridiculous.

And come on with the drama. If you saw the video, be pushed the store owner with his
left arm. He didn't strangle him or punch him. Shoplifting is wrong. He should have been
arrested for it.
There are some training things they are taught, however hard to remember your training if your life is in danger??? If Mike had tried to go for the cops gun once already, and again that is a "if' as nothing has been proven or dis proven yet on that fact, he might have been just a little jacked up. I am sure he did not want to be shoot with his on service revolver if he could help it? Also if it is proven that he was beat in the face he could have had a concussion, he could have been knock senseless and unable to make the right judgement call, again all just speculation I don't know. I have not seen the injuries to the police officer but if his eye was crushed in he might have been in survival mode? Again all this is an "if" nothing has been released.

You are right about one thing this is a PR disaster, to me the President/Nixon and others need to chose their words more carefully, as they have not exactly help things. Even Johnson talked a big game about the protest, now he has even brought in riot gear and now the national Guard has been called up. This is just a cluster.

This post was edited on 8/19 1:49 PM by bullitpdq68

Come on, Buck. It appears that there is by FAR more black devaluation of black lives in our country than white. You, my friend are treading seriously close to sounding like a racist.

arrested for it.

If Mike in fact "caved his face in" they could have showed a picture of his face the first damn day
and it would have changed a hell of a lot instead of trying to hide his identity. This entire thing
has been an incredible PR debacle.

And the militarization of the situation has done nothing but inflame the community. Good Call Drop. Genius.
The most interesting man in the world must have missed that while traveling the world farming, machine
shopping, drinking beer with soldiers, and monitoring Gary Pinkel and DGB like a little B.
Duck, officers aren't trained to shoot to wound.

Duck you hit it on the head. Not only is it white fear of black people, but white devaluation of black lives.
I can take you to some places here in SWMO where you will fear more for you life and it won't be from a person of color, it will be because they are thugs and mean to do you harm. I have nothing against any color, But I fear those people who don't value their relationships with other humans no matter their skin color. If you are willing to beat somebody up for a pack of smokes what might you be willing to do for something else? That is the devaluation of human life.

Anyone who thinks Brown was shot because he was walking in the street, stealing cigars, or because he is black and a racist didn't like him, is just not sanely looking at what is known.

Don't jump a cop. Simple way to avoid laying in pools of your own blood.

Explain black on black killing and compare the numbers.

K.

You would think with all the black leaders that have come in they would address this problem also

Originally posted by Bearcat-time:

Come on, Buck. It appears that there is by FAR more black devaluation of black lives in our country than white. You, my friend are treading seriously close to sounding like a racist.
Guess you'll have to explain that to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT