ADVERTISEMENT

Carthage Lady Tiger Invitational 5th Place: (3) Waynesville 44 (5) Carthage 72 - Final

Wow. Carthage beat them but a much bigger margin than Webb did.

I don't understand the logic in a Class 6 school only suiting up 7 girls for a Varsity game. Waynesville avoided the foul trouble this game, but they again had 2 girls with injuries at one point in the game leaving them with just a single substitute a couple of times. If 2 girls had fouled out again, it would have been 5-on-4 and Carthage already shot 3 pointers all day when they faced a zone or loose coverage.

After watching most of the games, the 3 best teams in the tournament are in the same bracket. Miller, Har-ber & Carthage. Waynesville, Webb City need some improvement. Sunrise Christian a better team, but probably wouldn’t beat any of the 3 teams on the other side of the bracket.

No, she is/was dealing with mono.
I would agree with the above that the 3 best teams got put in the same pool. Webb has to cut down the turnovers.
She will help Webb some but not if their guards don't improve.

No, she is/was dealing with mono.
I would agree with the above that the 3 best teams got put in the same pool. Webb has to cut down the turnovers.
If she has mono she may not be back until January

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT