ADVERTISEMENT

C5 D7

cardsfan200306

Nov 4, 2022
3 weeks left.
Carthage and Neosho seem to have competitive games left.

WC seems to find a way to self destruct every step of the way.

GV seems to be improving every week and unless Fort gets peppers back I'm not sure they have enough to stop GV from finishing 3-0.

The other 4 teams are obvious non factors. Be interesting to see how seeding falls and where the games will be

Week 9 with Carthage and Neosho going head to head will be a big one. Carthage definitely doesn’t have any easy games left, even if the sky is falling over in Webb. Neosho doesn’t have an easy path left either, after last night’s results I’m going to bet Joplin and Republic will give them everything they can handle.

I’m going to guess GV for sure wins 2 out of their last 3, I’m not in the KC area so I don’t know what Fort is really like this year if someone else wants to chime in. Either way, I’m guessing GV finishes 7-2, leaving Carthage & Neosho without a lot of wiggle room these last 3 weeks.

Week 9 with Carthage and Neosho going head to head will be a big one. Carthage definitely doesn’t have any easy games left, even if the sky is falling over in Webb. Neosho doesn’t have an easy path left either, after last night’s results I’m going to bet Joplin and Republic will give them everything they can handle.

I’m going to guess GV for sure wins 2 out of their last 3, I’m not in the KC area so I don’t know what Fort is really like this year if someone else wants to chime in. Either way, I’m guessing GV finishes 7-2, leaving Carthage & Neosho without a lot of wiggle room these last 3 weeks.
So about the same reads. C5 D7 will be fun until quarters and meeting the most likely D8 winner PC

Reactions: Jordan_Belfort
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT