ADVERTISEMENT

Breakout Performers this Season?

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
I will start.
Larry Porter (2025) of Raytown that I mentioned a year ago on here is having killer season at WR on a team that isn't a winning program. Basketball stud that came out as a junior. True 6'3. I'd argue he is the best WR prospect in the state this year. Cool one handed grab in link below.
700 yds 42 receptions and 10 TDs. I believe he is playing both ways.

Surprised some the the recruiting schools around kc didn't grab him up
I still think Mozee knew the college system better than anyone in KC and was able to get kids offers that they wouldn't have at other KC schools. That's why they all "moved" there.
Makes you wonder where kids like Ty, Anthony Thompson, or Larry would end up with some of that marketing hype and connections. Imagine being a talented player in the sport of football at one of the cellar dwellers. At least in other sports there is the club circuit to get exposure.
I wish it was just purely talent and being a good kid, but I guess the portal is now there for kids to move freely once the coaches wake up to the talent they skipped over. As the great Lou Brown said

40868116-8d9e-4217-9d06-756b662eb3ff_text.gif

Kearney's SR #19 Grant Noland has become one of the best all-purpose athletes I've seen here and we've had some really outstanding ones over the decades........................

Reactions: quadzilla200
Troy's Carter Dowell had 306 yards Rushing in the first half Friday against Francis Howell Central. He did not play in the 2nd half.

I still think Mozee knew the college system better than anyone in KC and was able to get kids offers that they wouldn't have at other KC schools. That's why they all "moved" there.
Makes you wonder where kids like Ty, Anthony Thompson, or Larry would end up with some of that marketing hype and connections. Imagine being a talented player in the sport of football at one of the cellar dwellers. At least in other sports there is the club circuit to get exposure.
I wish it was just purely talent and being a good kid, but I guess the portal is now there for kids to move freely once the coaches wake up to the talent they skipped over. As the great Lou Brown said

40868116-8d9e-4217-9d06-756b662eb3ff_text.gif
Ty? Who is Ty?

I'll never forget that WC playoff game. Kept playing with broken ribs and bruised spleen at RB. Sounds like a Special Forces candidate!
That is a what could have been game, had GV not lost it's best Defensive player and the mid game best offensive player gets hurt( he kept going but wasn't himself obviously) i would love to play that game with us never losing baker and them never losing jackson I know he was back but that game could have been one to remember with all 3 fully healthy

I will start.
Larry Porter (2025) of Raytown that I mentioned a year ago on here is having killer season at WR on a team that isn't a winning program. Basketball stud that came out as a junior. True 6'3. I'd argue he is the best WR prospect in the state this year. Cool one handed grab in link below.
700 yds 42 receptions and 10 TDs. I believe he is playing both ways.
good stuff

Liberty Blue Jays starting running back just passed 1K rushing yards on the season and has 4 consecutive 200+ yard rushing games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT