ADVERTISEMENT

Braymer QB closing in on National Passing Touchdown Record

Looks like he's a little on the smaller side. Any interest in college ball at all or what's the word there?
Not sure what Mr. Haley is going to do after high school. I know he has taken visits with Graceland, Missouri Western, Ellsworth CC, among others.
He is listed at 5’11” 180 but he can sling it. My guess he that he goes the NAIA or JuCo route.

Reactions: trumanbulldog42
1a927d0d-0dce-4774-8c89-c759587eea64_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
The National Records that is posted is from Maxpreps and is 11 man football only (Not sure if anyone keeps 8man or 6man records on the national level. A few years ago I believe I saw someone from Oklahoma with over 260 passing TDs but don't know). Pretty sure Steven Whillhite of Pattonsburg WAS the 8-man passing TDs record holder before Haley. Whillhite had 163 passing TDs in just 2 seasons. (5424 yards and 93 TDs as a senior).

Yes there should be an asterisk cause 8 man is different. Kid from pattonsburg had a bunch of touchdowns and passing yds a few years back.

Yes, just like 6 man is different from 8 man and is different than 9 man they play in the Dakotas and Minnesota.
I have not found what realray has stated but that guy is trustworthy and I bet is correct.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT