ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Cook Conversation…It’s Time

BPcompete

Nov 20, 2018
Saint Louis, USA
Brady Cook of course was apart of Barry Odom’s last class. He’s a STL area guy who’s only D1 offer was from Mizzou. I saw him play many times in High School and it was truly puzzling that he received an offer from any school. He was comically bad throwing multiple picks any time Chaminade played a decent team.

Now at Mizzou - Awful in 2022. 2023 he had an All-American RB & WR - a defense with 5 NFL draft picks and looked serviceable. He single handedly lost the LSU and Georgia games throwing comically bad 4th quarter picks to Defensive lineman.

Now he’s exposed. Defense isnt as good, no All American Back and he has been pitiful all season. Today was exceptionally bad: Leaving clean pockets to run to nowhere, under throwing wide open Receivers, just flat out missing receivers. He is terrible.

Matt Zollers, our top 40 QB recruit broke his ankle and is out for the season. It just dawned on me that we MAY BE LOOKING AT A 6TH BRADY COOK SEASON NEXT YEAR. I am starting an NIL collective to push Brady Cook out. Let’s come together and pay him to Transfer for his super senior year.

Whew, Cook’s had a rough couple of weeks, but right now there is so much off at Mizzou that it’s hard to put it all on him. Last year, at about this point and on this board, I bashed Drink’s performance and potential. After that the season turned around and the Tigers had a great finished. So in the interest of the team, fan base and overall emotional health of the state, here we go: Drink isn’t the answer! He is overwhelmed in the SEC and in over his head! We need a legitimate D1 coach to compete in this conference and to justify the investment in the team and facilities!
(Wow, I feel better!) Alright, now let’s sit back and wait for the results!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT