ADVERTISEMENT

Blair oaks 28 vs Lutheran North 58 final.

Lots of lutheran North penalties while on offense, score could be a lot worse if they could get that worked out.
several plays called back.

C3 favorite facing the new C4 favorite? Not watching just yet but this reads like that 18 point game at Phenix City AL was legit knowing how good Central is Nationally.

BO looks very slow and can't tackle.
If LN had any discipline at all they'd have 50 on the board.
This makes me wonder what Maryville truly is going to be this year. Should find a lot more out vs. Pleasant Hill tomorrow night. Agree from the little I saw LN was winging it and running through some unreal holes they won't see vs. the better C4 defenses.

All relative I think. Oaks unlikely to play anyone like this the rest of the season including the C3 playoffs.
True, the game in Kansas might be fun, but i have no idea what kind of offense they run.

That Soph. QB for lutheran north really looks good.

True, the game in Kansas might be fun, but i have no idea what kind of offense they run.

That Soph. QB for lutheran north really looks good.
If the previews are right BVSW will not be as good as last year but gotta see them in real time to judge of course. They play a good schedule early particularly Miege.

BO will be fine. They will clean things up. LN offense is extremely impressive and they can finally throw the darn ball. The WR core looks absolutely insane. BO had several issues on offense where they gave up the ball and they could not get their running game going. Anyone that has LN on their schedule... lookout.

And here I said Blair had a video game offense...................
They do. Tyler Bax was a bit off tonight on several of his throws. They could not get their running game really going against a very stout LN DL. Several interceptions and many where gimmies. Blair Oaks will be fine.

They do. Tyler Bax was a bit off tonight on several of his throws. They could not get their running game really going against a very stout LN DL. Several interceptions and many where gimmies. Blair Oaks will be fine.
Oh I am sure that will be the case. Now, though, where does LN stand in Class 4?

Oh I am sure that will be the case. Now, though, where does LN stand in Class 4?
Sky is the limit. plain and simple. I don't know if anyone in Class 4 can even come close to matching up with their wide receivers in the back field, disrupt their QB, and make enough plays on offense to pull out the win. Their might be one but I don't know of any.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT