ADVERTISEMENT

Big 8 Pick em

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Here we go start of a new season. lots of questions, Can Reeds continue what the built on last year.
Is Seneca Ready to knock off Lamar this year. Nevada looks strong again this year.

Reeds SpringVersusMonettCrossover
Mt VernonVersusMac CountyCrossover
AuroraVersusSenecaCrossover
HollisterVersuscAssvilleCrossover
MarshfieldVersusLamarCrossover
LogRogVersusthe NewtCrossover
CatholicVersusNevadaCrossover

My picks,
Monett going with my heart, we have looked really good at times and we have looked really bad, but that is what happens when you have youth.
Mt Vernon, Tom Cox has been around a bit and can coach them up. I am 55 and he was Mt Vernon's coach when I was in Junior high!! sorry Tom had to do it LOL. These next two years they should be really good.
Seneca, Seen Aurora at some camps they looked improved, but not enough to catch Seneca who really could be back to being as good as the Seneca of the 80's and 90's.
cAssville, they should be improved this year and Hollister probable won't be.
Lamar, The Botherhood still rolls, Marshfield I just don't know alot about, besides they need to replace QB.
LogRog has some really nice pieces so they should not drop off much. I think the Newt could be improved but we will see.
Nevada by whatever they want to score. Catholic not sure they will be improved over last year.

Last edited:
Reeds
Mount vernon
Seneca
Cassville
Lamar
Rogersville
Nevada

Reeds Spring
Mt Vernon
Seneca
cAssville