ADVERTISEMENT

Big 8 Pick em week 4

bullitpdq68

Sep 22, 2005
Home of the Cubs!!
Wow hard to believe it is week 4 already.

My picks
Hollister @ Reeds, I don't believe this one will be close at all, going with Reeds.
MV @ LogRog, might be close for a bit but in the end MV will pull away, have to go with MV
Catholic @ Aurora, The Dawgs big in this one.
Marshfield @ Monett, normally I say I am going with my heart, however I think Monett is better than Marshfield.
The Newt @ cAssville, I think the Newt is playing alot better, but in the end I don't believe they can stop cAssville enough to win in the end. This could be the game that trips some up.
Seneca @ Lamar, After getting to see Lamar up close this last week they are still really good just not as physical as they have been in years past. I think Seneca gets them again in a close battle.
Mac County @ Nevada, Hoover seems to have Nevada's number over the years, but I think this year Nevada will win in a close one, I still worry about Nevada's defense seems to be their weakness every year. Could be another game that trips a few up.

In the end I think Seneca and MV are probable the best followed very closely by Lamar and then Nevada. Seneca will get to prove if they are back on top this week.

Hollister@ReedsEast con
Mt Vernon@LogRogEast Con
Catholic@AuroraEast con
Marshfield@MonettCrossover
The Newt@cAssvilleWest Con
Seneca@LamarWest Con
Mac County@NevadaWest Con

Reeds
MV
Aurora
Marshfield
Cass
Healthy for the first time this year Lamar? Or Seneca? I’ll go with the hopeful home field advantage and say Lamar.
Nevada

RS
MV
Aurora
Monett
Cassville
Lamar (can't go against my Tigers)
Nevada

Should be a fun one in Lamar!

edit* changed to Lamar

Last edited:
Wolves- RS wins the rivalry game again