ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics appears to be working

Cornpop84

Apr 7, 2024

With the DOW down 1000 today...thought the Biden approach to the economy was an accomplishment

Everyone and their brother has been predicting a “market correction” for quite some time. Or were you not aware of that?
Their godking is getting his ass kicked.

They are latching on to any bad news as it's their only hope.

Cornie boy is the JD Vance of Mosports. Not good with women and so weird.

Cornie boy is the JD Vance of Mosports. Not good with women and so weird.
to be fair, all the magats i see on the internets are just posting the same crap the other magas are.

They are hoping ww3 breaks out and the economy crashes.
What's good for America is bad for the GOP.

And vice versa.

Let that sink in.

giphy.webp

joey stop.

More jobs were lost during the Trump administration than any other in history. That is a mathematical fact. Is there some context that might be useful in understanding this mathematical fact? Yes, obviously.

Some of us understand that and don’t place job growth or loss completely on a president’s shoulders, any president’s shoulders. Some of us can be mature decision makers when confronted with complex information. However, some of us aren’t capable of the kind of complex thought that requires nuance and doesn’t generally involve absolutism. And that’s okay. It takes all kinds.

I take solace in the fact that “owning the libs,” as a political movement, like most sophomoric frat boy mentalities, can only last so long.

This was on Fox TODAY. Why are THEY obsessed with Trump?

Some folks are waking up. Perhaps you should remove your head from your arse.

Sir, you have been lying to yourself for 9 years about whether a low character person such as Trump is worthy of the most important job in the world. So forgive me if I think your judgment is F’ing horrendous.

Sir, you have been lying to yourself for 9 years about whether a low character person such as Trump is worthy of the most important job in the world. So forgive me if I think your judgment is F’ing horrendous.

So your ok with you president, vp and party leaders lying to you as long as it is negative towards the Don? Impressive and convincing...

Last edited:
Reactions: l_Pete_l and Arcola
Trying to act like Biden getting old and Trump being a criminal his entire life as being equal is pathetic. It was obvious Biden didn’t have the energy to both run the country and campaign for reelection. My mom is getting close to no longer being able to take care of herself after decades of living alone. The slide happens gradually, but eventually old people reach the point of no return. It’s tough to force them to see it.
That doesn’t make her or me a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: l_Pete_l
Trying to act like Biden getting old and Trump being a criminal his entire life as being equal is pathetic. It was obvious Biden didn’t have the energy to both run the country and campaign for reelection. My mom is getting close to no longer being able to take care of herself after decades of living alone. The slide happens gradually, but eventually old people reach the point of no return. It’s tough to force them to see it.
That doesn’t make her or me a liar.

Yep, so convincing. Definitely why he wouldn't leave the basement last time around or take non scripted questions from the press during his term...

If you have been around old people at all, there are days when you think “wow, she’s as sharp as a tack” and other days where it’s “holy crap I don’t think she should be driving” or “she definitely doesn’t have a filter any more”.

Biden melted down at the debate. But his state of the union address was good and his work in Europe on the two trips prior to the debate was certainly acceptable. Your hyperbole and trying to blame Kamala is just a desperate attempt to save face and discredit the opposing team. Trump is a menace to our country bro. Just accept it.

Bring your excuses. Not much to say, after witnessing your bs on these boards for a while...

Last edited:
Reactions: l_Pete_l
I would like to see a list of the infrastructure projects under construction to show for the billions of dollars Biden threw to all of his cronies.

What is it like 7-8 charging stations after 3 years????? How many million dollars a charger does that work out to???

EV sales in California are down 2% 2nd qtr compared to last year. If people don’t want them in California the Green New Deal is holding a losing hand

Reactions: Arcola
Clueless. GOP congressmen have been taking credit for Biden’s projects in red states all year. Projects they voted against. Try turning off Fox for 5 minutes.

Clueless. GOP congressmen have been taking credit for Biden’s projects in red states all year. Projects they voted against. Try turning off Fox for 5 minutes.

Makes sense, that must be the reason influential people and companies are fleeing to Texas!

I would like to see a list of the infrastructure projects under construction to show for the billions of dollars Biden threw to all of his cronies.

What is it like 7-8 charging stations after 3 years????? How many million dollars a charger does that work out to???

EV sales in California are down 2% 2nd qtr compared to last year. If people don’t want them in California the Green New Deal is holding a losing hand
30 seconds on Google.

12 outa 16…
This is where you guys flop again and explain to me it’s not the presidency but the senate that is more important.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT