ADVERTISEMENT

BG 16 @ Lamar 47 Final

I will. Like today. Lol I was told by you and others BG was going to run all over us. Do I trust you now? Or before?
work-with-me-here-a-little-bit-angel-bonanni.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mitsurugi san
Bowling Green 40 yards of total offense in the first half. One first down. Lamar leads 27-0 at half. Bryant scored on a 53 yard run in first series after halftime. Made the score 27-8. With about 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Lamar brought in their 2nd string leading 47-8. Bowling Green left their starters in. Bryant scored on a 49 yard run. Final score 47-16.

Did some research in the deer blind…

In 2016 Lamar beat Valle Catholic 50-13, ending the nation’s longest winning streak at 51. In 2017 Lamar won 55-7. Those are the only two meetings, to my knowledge..

Almost an entirely different staff now at Lamar aside from Wilk, who I believe was helping at that time.. No clue with Valle.

Will be interesting to see how things have adjusted 6 years down the road.

Did some research in the deer blind…

In 2016 Lamar beat Valle Catholic 50-13, ending the nation’s longest winning streak at 51. In 2017 Lamar won 55-7. Those are the only two meetings, to my knowledge..

Almost an entirely different staff now at Lamar aside from Wilk, who I believe was helping at that time.. No clue with Valle.

Will be interesting to see how things have adjusted 6 years down the road.
Scott Bailey is on staff, he’s kind of important to all of this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT