ADVERTISEMENT

Best Small town stadium and atmosphere

I really love Mt. Vernon’s current stadium! Nice, new, clean, and most important of all, no soccer lines on the turf! 🤣

“Best” may not be the right word, but Wellington was/is? unique. On one end if you kick an extra point you have to go into a corn field to retrieve it. An extra point on the other end and it rolls down a long steep hill.
And when you're really unlucky, there's a road at the bottom of the hill and the football disappears under a cadillac...

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
I have 2. First one I am being biased but I think Hannibal has a nice stadiums but the most thing about Hannibal is the view from the hill on the eastern side of the football field. Watching the sunset go down and watching football from the hill was a cool experience during Covid times.

But the most underrated football stadium I been too is North County. Nice football field and stadium and that Hannibal/North county game back in 2022 felt like a state championship game.

PS…. Troy has the best Stadium and the best fan atmosphere in the Large town/ School conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT