ADVERTISEMENT

Best Matchup of the Week

trumanbulldog42

Sep 26, 2019
Other than Republic vs. Carthage which seems to be an obvious one to me, what are some of the matchups you guys are looking forward to. I don't know much about class 6 so I'm sure there's something there.

Bosko Vs Golden Corral
big-ed-thisisbiged.gif

Bosko Vs Golden Corral
big-ed-thisisbiged.gif
I said best match up THE week not the best matchup of EVERY week...
Okay you bozos and nincompoops. Listen up! It has been WELL established on here that I do NOT go to Golden Corral! We here in Ampipe have come to appreciate the finer things in life. NICE TRY!!

To be fair though, if this were 1983 and a much younger Bosko, we all know I would DESTROY Golden Corral in a match up!

• Haha
Reactions: trumanbulldog42
Okay you bozos and nincompoops. Listen up! It has been WELL established on here that I do NOT go to Golden Corral! We here in Ampipe have come to appreciate the finer things in life. NICE TRY!!

To be fair though, if this were 1983 and a much younger Bosko, we all know I would DESTROY Golden Corral in a match up!
Here in Missouri, we do not consider Waffle House to be one of the "finer things in life"

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko

Hold up flag on the play!
We all know your fatass hasn't been allowed in a buffet since the ponderosa incident in 1975

There is NO divorce court because MY WIFE and I are NOT getting divorced!! AND according to all you nincompoops, I've been divorced for YEARS! NICE TRY BOZO!!
It does kinda seem like guys on here can't decide if you're divorced, getting a divorce, or married to a large woman....I stay out of that business.....Do you Bosko!

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
I don't know if it's the best matchup but I am looking forward to Monett and Lamar, Monett has improved each week as they get better at the new offense and defense. While Lamar has a few loses you cannot count them out or down they still have a good coaching staff and some really good players. Hoping it will be a good game.

Reactions: thetophat2021
I don't know if it's the best matchup but I am looking forward to Monett and Lamar, Monett has improved each week as they get better at the new offense and defense. While Lamar has a few loses you cannot count them out or down they still have a good coaching staff and some really good players. Hoping it will be a good game.
I agree. Monett isn't in the hardest district either.

I'd take Lamar by at least a couple scores. I know Lamar is not the same that they have been, but It seems like an Angry kind of get right game for the Barton County Tigers.

Nevada at Cassville should be a good one.
Does Nevada come out flat after a Big Win in the Silver Tiger Game?? Or does that momentum propel them to a strong finish? Cassville has lost 2 straight but were very competitive against a tough Mt. Vernon Team.

I'd take Lamar by at least a couple scores. I know Lamar is not the same that they have been, but It seems like an Angry kind of get right game for the Barton County Tigers.
I agree. I wouldn't want to be in that district if they get all their kids back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT