ADVERTISEMENT

Archie 40, Worth County 26 FINAL. CONGRATULATIONS WHIRLWINDS!

Just from Quarterfinals on, got it! Keep picking against them and if it doesn't work today and tomorrow, continue on next year during the regular season. It is bound to happen at some point! Especially when they play each other in the regular season!
you have a special hatred in your heart for anyone who doesnt gobble SWMO johnson. You need help sir

• Haha
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
you have a special hatred in your heart for anyone who doesnt gobble SWMO johnson. You need help sir
Not at all, just find it funny! They both could get beat today and tomorrow! Its the state championship game and anything is possible! Maybe you just dont respect SWMO football?? I bet that is what it is!

Not at all, just find it funny! They both could get beat today and tomorrow! Its the state championship game and anything is possible! Maybe you just dont respect SWMO football?? I bet that is what it is!
Yeah that has to be it picking one swmo team over another one means I hate all swmo teams. Bahahahahaha

I'm not sure what you can classify Archie? One former employee of their school told me about the folks that live in the Amarugia Highlands west of town. I also read elsewhere the Amarugians claimed to be their own kingdom. An interesting area it seems, and one that may not fit into a single geographical region.

Archie is 20 miles closer to the Arkansas line than the Iowa line. SWMO!

One former employee of their school told me about the folks that live in the Amarugia Highlands west of town. I also read elsewhere the Amarugians claimed to be their own kingdom. An interesting area it seems, and one that may not fit into a single geographical region.
Don't go there at night!!

Reactions: Baldguy
I'm not sure what you can classify Archie? One former employee of their school told me about the folks that live in the Amarugia Highlands west of town. I also read elsewhere the Amarugians claimed to be their own kingdom. An interesting area it seems, and one that may not fit into a single geographical region.
Them Amarugians are a tough breed. Probably why they chose southwest Missouri to settle in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT