ADVERTISEMENT

Another day at the office for St. Louis Law Enforcement

Ok seriously.

Regardless of whether or not we get into a debate on the fact that this entire incident was started by this man, you really don't think this was a little excessive?? A guy with a knife walking sideways with the police car gets around 10 shots fired at him because he stole 2 cans of energy drinks?? They couldn't stop him any other way???

Wow. I think it is time to leave this board. I don't think I have any respect for anything you guys ever have to say again.

Originally posted by longestyard:

Ok seriously.

Regardless of whether or not we get into a debate on the fact that this entire incident was started by this man, you really don't think this was a little excessive?? A guy with a knife walking sideways with the police car gets around 10 shots fired at him because he stole 2 cans of energy drinks?? They couldn't stop him any other way???

Wow. I think it is time to leave this board. I don't think I have any respect for anything you guys ever have to say again.
Did you read the full report? What do you think is the right way to react to the situation? I guess they could have tasered him, if they had tasers. Then you'll have people complaining about that. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago a kid from Florida died because he hit his head after being tasered? Then the parents said that was excessive force.

It's simple, don't come after a cop with a knife, you won't get shot.

If somebody kicked in your door of your house and had a knife in his hand and came after you, what are you going to do?

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:

Originally posted by longestyard:

Ok seriously.

Did you read the full report? What do you think is the right way to react to the situation? I guess they could have tasered him, if they had tasers. Then you'll have people complaining about that. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago a kid from Florida died because he hit his head after being tasered? Then the parents said that was excessive force.

It's simple, don't come after a cop with a knife, you won't get shot.

If somebody kicked in your door of your house and had a knife in his hand and came after you, what are you going to do?
Ask him to butter the toast?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT