ADVERTISEMENT

Ahhhhhhhhhh freak out

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Yes. We all agree that men should not participate in women’s sports. But as I have said multiple times, we have many other problems in our society that we need to address before we go out of our minds on this one.

There are 33 trans women playing NCAA sports out of 520,000 athletes. That is .00006%. But let’s devote hours and hours on this and keep it in the news to scare the sh out of everyone.

Yes. We all agree that men should not participate in women’s sports. But as I have said multiple times, we have many other problems in our society that we need to address before we go out of our minds on this one.

There are 33 trans women playing NCAA sports out of 520,000 athletes. That is .00006%. But let’s devote hours and hours on this and keep it in the news to scare the sh out of everyone.
IS a "Trans Woman" a girl dressing up and pretending to be a guy, or a girl dressing up and pretending to be a guy??

And how do they know there are 33 of whatever they are, is someone doing genital checks before season starts these days?

This is so terribly confusing

IS a "Trans Woman" a girl dressing up and pretending to be a guy, or a girl dressing up and pretending to be a guy??

And how do they know there are 33 of whatever they are, is someone doing genital checks before season starts these days?

This is so terribly confusing
Yours doesn't show through when you wear tight clothes?

Now it all makes sense.

im-the-best-heather-swanson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bullitpdq68

How can you claim “we all agree” when there is clearly a bunch of people, who you share a lot of values with, that have no problem with men dominating woman in sports? Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself of something. Not to mention, if any of those 33 trans people took your daughter, niece, sister, cousin, or granddaughters to the wood shed and broke their will because they were bigger, faster and stronger, I’d bet you would sing a different tune. biological woman, as a whole, deserve their rights to be protected in athletics and sports just as much as their right to choose in abortion. The states should be able to make those laws and if you want your daughter competing against a man and aborting babies then move to California or Washington State.

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
How can you claim “we all agree” when there is clearly a bunch of people, who you share a lot of values with, that have no problem with men dominating woman in sports? Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself of something. Not to mention, if any of those 33 trans people took your daughter, niece, sister, cousin, or granddaughters to the wood shed and broke their will because they were bigger, faster and stronger, I’d bet you would sing a different tune. biological woman, as a whole, deserve their rights to be protected in athletics and sports just as much as their right to choose in abortion. The states should be able to make those laws and if you want your daughter competing against a man and aborting babies then move to California or Washington State.
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

it's not a bunch of people.

It's fewer than the freakazoids on your team. Both liberal parties have their whackjobs on the fringes.

it's not a bunch of people.

It's fewer than the freakazoids on your team. Both liberal parties have their whackjobs on the fringes.
It's a bunch of people. Or I guess I should ask what your opinion of a bunch of people is? Heck Dawn Staley just said it and there were plenty of people on Twitter that like or quote it voicing their support.

Not big deal, the mosports Gestapo supports killing babies and letting freak men dominate women in sports. Nothing to see here, just a bunch of freaks that marginalize freakish things

It is hard to take anyone serious who wants to defend the biological rights of a woman to choose abortion and will fight to the bitter end to protect that right for a woman but but not protect them from men taking control of their sports by claiming to be a woman.

I would make an exception for those with Kleinfelter’s disease and other genetic diseases because although they have a Y chromosome they also have multiple X chromosomes and aren’t at a competitive advantage.

biological woman, as a whole, deserve their rights to be protected in athletics and sports just as much as their right to choose in abortion. The states should be able to make those laws and if you want your daughter competing against a man and aborting babies then move to California or Washington State.
So does the woman have the right to choose in abortion or does the state make that choice?

So does the woman have the right to choose in abortion or does the state make that choice?
My personal belief is the right to abort shouldn’t need to be codified by law and should be a natural right not a given right. If someone wants to kill their unborn child for any reason that’s their business. Our courts have determined it is a state issue so it’s the states deciding based upon the number of people in that state supporting or refuting abortion rights. Seems like the systems is working and people can move where they want and do what they want. No different than moving to a state that has no income tax or legalizes marijuana. Get enough people in a state wanting something and you can change the laws to be what you want.
Unfortunately, men like to try and be in control and we need laws protecting woman’s right to do so just like we probably need laws protecting woman’s sports from men. Some states will want it and some won’t based upon the population. If you want abortions and men dominating woman in sports you can move to one of those states. If not, move to another state.

It's a bunch of people. Or I guess I should ask what your opinion of a bunch of people is? Heck Dawn Staley just said it and there were plenty of people on Twitter that like or quote it voicing their support.
Dozens im sure.

Now for something just as zany:

How many still believe Biden cheated to win the election?

/thread.

Dozens im sure.

/thread.
Dozens im sure.

/thread.
Nice try at misdirection but a better question is which states had the highest percent change of mail in or absentee ballots from 2016 to 2020? Which of those states did Biden win?

• Haha
Reactions: Veer2Eternity
Nice try at misdirection but a better question is which states had the highest percent change of mail in or absentee ballots from 2016 to 2020? Which of those states did Biden win?
So the answer to Veer's question is at least 1!

Dozens im sure.

/thread.
Let’s look at the states that were flipped:
Absentee ballot percent 2016-2020

Michigan - 25% to 60%
Arizona - 22% to 88%
Wisconsin - 6% - 40%
Georgia - 5% - 27%
Penn - 5% - 38%

I’m not saying there was cheating because correlation and causation are not proven but to think it had no affect on the election would be foolish.

So the answer to Veer's question is at least 1!
Nice assumption but wrong again. Biden got the most votes so he won. I don’t care much more to be honest. Those loopholes from the pandemic have been closed in most of those states so we will see what happens this go around.

Michigan - 25% to 60%
Arizona - 22% to 88%
Wisconsin - 6% - 40%
Georgia - 5% - 27%
Penn - 5% - 38%

I’m not saying there was cheating because correlation and causation are not proven but to think it had no affect on the election would be foolish.
1 of the 2 told his supporters not to vote that way.
I am sure that had nothing to do with it.

how many trumpers believe the election was stolen?

A million?

see? Crazy exists everywhere.
lol I was just answering your statement. You literally said "it's not a bunch of people." You are proven wrong and change it to a Trump topic. Typical.

But I will agree, there are crazies on both sides.

i rest my case ^^^^
Never claimed the election was stolen or that Biden or the democrats cheated. The system allowed for mail in votes and we all saw the results. I consider them valid and the election went as expected.

Suppressing people’s vote should not be allowed. In the CNN article, they sent robocalls to 5500 people trying to get them not to vote by mail. They didn’t try to stop them from voting, just not by mail. I still think it’s out of line and illegal but per the article it was only against mail in ballots. There were 9.2 million votes cast in New York in 2020. The 5500 people receiving calls was only .06 percent of the people who actually voted. Since we all know the best way to sway people is with robocalls and with that high a percent I’m surprised New York didn’t go red. Thats a real head scratcher.

Michigan - 25% to 60%
Arizona - 22% to 88%
Wisconsin - 6% - 40%
Georgia - 5% - 27%
Penn - 5% - 38%

Didn't Trump vote Absentee? Let's be real, if Trump felt it was safe enough to do it, then why the concern with others?

Suppressing people’s vote should not be allowed. In the CNN article, they sent robocalls to 5500 people trying to get them not to vote by mail. They didn’t try to stop them from voting, just not by mail. I still think it’s out of line and illegal but per the article it was only against mail in ballots. There were 9.2 million votes cast in New York in 2020. The 5500 people receiving calls was only .06 percent of the people who actually voted. Since we all know the best way to sway people is with robocalls and with that high a percent I’m surprised New York didn’t go red. Thats a real head scratcher.
Best way to sway voters is say the election is rigged, then hold a big rally on Jan 6th wind them up say you are going to march with them, then like the cowardly lion run home watch everything unfold on TV.

Didn't Trump vote Absentee? Let's be real, if Trump felt it was safe enough to do it, then why the concern with others?
Faulty logic, the rules for obtaining an absentee ballot in Florida is not the same as other states. Not to mention vote by mail and absentee are not even the same thing. Have you ever looked into it? Doesn’t sound like it based upon your backwards justification.

• Haha
Reactions: bullitpdq68
Best way to sway voters is say the election is rigged, then hold a big rally on Jan 6th wind them up say you are going to march with them, then like the cowardly lion run home watch everything unfold on TV.
Are you saying that hoaxing people is the best way to sway an election? That would make sense considering Biden ran on the fine people hoax and you bought into that one and it helped get him elected. The hoaxes won’t go as far this time and keep getting called out in real time. It’s a different ballgame this go around so I guess we will see. Seems like the vote by mail is going to be limited in states where it was easily accessible last go around and I’d assume that will directly impact the results but I could be wrong and will readily admit if so.

Are you saying that hoaxing people is the best way to sway an election? That would make sense considering Biden ran on the fine people hoax and you bought into that one and it helped get him elected. The hoaxes won’t go as far this time and keep getting called out in real time. It’s a different ballgame this go around so I guess we will see. Seems like the vote by mail is going to be limited in states where it was easily accessible last go around and I’d assume that will directly impact the results but I could be wrong and will readily admit if so.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dozens im sure.

/thread.
Biden didn't cheat he isn't smart enough to do that. Media and DNC pushing false anti Trump propaganda and states changing voting procedures because of "Covid" undermining the election integrity are another matter entirely

LOL....really???? oh my..... you got me laughing so hard, bless your little know nothing heart. I voted for Trump and you can go back on my post and find that out. However unlike you Maga clam chowder heads, I honestly believe he lost and I am okay with that 4 years later the world is still here.
Now would I vote for him again heck no, he acted like a sore Hillary loser...just like all those big cry baby Liberals when Hillary lost and tried to say he didn't lose. And unlike all you other chowder heads I didn't cry and and act all but hurt like the Liberals in 16.

I may just sit this election out or write in my own name....because we have two of the worst candidates ever running now!!!

Reactions: 65TPT
Faulty logic, the rules for obtaining an absentee ballot in Florida is not the same as other states. Not to mention vote by mail and absentee are not even the same thing. Have you ever looked into it? Doesn’t sound like it based upon your backwards justification.
Have you LOL..

These people freaked out. Just as my thread title predicted. Where is Kane with his crying or triggered memes when it actually occurs?

I have a lot of friends in small towns in SEMO, SWMO, and STL who are really into sports. They have all heard rumors about tranny kids from other parts of the state who are competing against girls but “shock”
they haven’t seen a one themselves. Ahhhhhh freak out. Over nothing. So many people being played.

Biden didn't cheat he isn't smart enough to do that. Media and DNC pushing false anti Trump propaganda and states changing voting procedures because of "Covid" undermining the election integrity are another matter entirely
welcome to the cult

cuuccckooooo

The MAGA cult doesn’t just drink the kool-aid, they gargle it, they do the backstroke in it, they baptize their babies in it, they mainline it, they boof it, they can’t get enough of it. They are told what issues to get triggered about and it consumes their every thought. Mind control.

• Haha
Reactions: 65TPT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT