ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian 32 Butler 0 final

Butler is starting some freshman and only have 2 seniors that contribute. We will be better next year if can keep nucleus together. Adrian completely dominated the line of scrimmage and Miller is a good qb.

Butler is starting some freshman and only have 2 seniors that contribute. We will be better next year if can keep nucleus together. Adrian completely dominated the line of scrimmage and Miller is a good qb.
Going for it on 4th and 2 inside the butler 10 didn't help anything. Then the 'quick kick' that got blocked. Phew.

Adrian is starting to spread the ball around to their other athletes. That's what I am encouraged by.

I'm also seeing many freshman and sophs on the field for Adrian.

Does Butler have a culture problem that is keeping kids from coming out for football?

Last edited:
Going for it on 4th and 2 inside the butler 10 didn't help anything. Then the 'quick kick' that got blocked. Phew.

Adrian is starting to spread the ball around to their other athletes. That's what I am encouraged by.
Yea that wasn’t a smart coaching decision. Neither of us would have went for that on 4th and 2. Adrian has a solid team. They will be a tough out. They have plenty of athletes and shouldn’t have to rely on one option. Ford kid is decent.

Yea that wasn’t a smart coaching decision. Neither of us would have went for that on 4th and 2. Adrian has a solid team. They will be a tough out. They have plenty of athletes and shouldn’t have to rely on one option. Ford kid is decent.
Adrian hasn't just 'imposed their will' on anyone yet like they did the last two years. This is a different team for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT