ADVERTISEMENT

Any clue where the name comes from?
From what I know, the land which the school district owns had a bunch of oak trees. The Blair part comes from the Blair family, which was a prominent family in Cole county around the time Blair Oaks started. They put the two together and got Blair Oaks.

I couldn't agree more...
To go one a little bit further, the team includes the administration of the school and the community as whole I would say. Those teams that were strategically managed by their leaders up to the top ended up making it to the top. Leadership all the way up influences the successes.

Eh no I wouldnt. When it isnt FAIR and EQUAL across the state then you have to say its an Asterisk. Its talent all over the state, if all the teams dont have the same basic opportunities, games, practice time, its not fair. Not crying though my team won it all last year and will be back stronger next year.
The Team includes the leaders at the top, the school admin, the community leaders (health departments), the families. If you were to think of the strategies involved in keeping schools open and teams and activities on-going, you would see the winning strategies of the leadership all the way to the top, not just the skills of the players. Discounting that part of the team would be like discounting the role the coach has in the success of the team to get to the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT