ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Hannibal 15 at #5 Kirksville 16 final

HBL Pirates fan_1990

Oct 18, 2017
Hannibal is coming off to a 3-2 start in the season now. All 3 wins they only gave up 7 points in 3 games. Hannibal looking to take home the win and clinch the NCMC title and take over the second place in districts.

Kirksville is off to amazing start to the season going 5-0 in the first 5 games including a 7-6 victory over Savannah and they are under the helm of New Heads coach Greg Nesbitt. Kirksville is looking to snap a long losing record against Hannibal and looking to snap Hannibal NCMC title streak since 2020.

I think it will be a 2 score with Kirksville’s defense keeping it close with Hannibal pulling away in the 4th.

Kirksville is still a year away but will be good here on out. I hope both school continue to play after Hannibal goes independent. It will be a good series.

I think it will be a 2 score with Kirksville’s defense keeping it close with Hannibal pulling away in the 4th.

Kirksville is still a year away but will be good here on out. I hope both school continue to play after Hannibal goes independent. It will be a good series.
I do think Kirksville is going to continue to improve every year with that coaching staff (got some good assistant coaches in there as well as Nesbitt at HC). But I just dont think this game will be close at all. If it is still a game in the 4th I will be shocked.

When is Hannibal going indenpendent?

Reactions: Wheels 1
I do think Kirksville is going to continue to improve every year with that coaching staff (got some good assistant coaches in there as well as Nesbitt at HC). But I just dont think this game will be close at all. If it is still a game in the 4th I will be shocked.

When is Hannibal going indenpendent?
2026 for football only unless they can get into the GAC or CMAC (Both have said no but that can change in the next few years)

I enjoy the feed but can barely hear the commentators but clear as day the PA and fans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT